Lindelle Studios    

Does any one have any experience/advice in regards to Lindelle Studios? I just signed a contract, and am getting nervous.
Posted by Kelly ; updated 07/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/29/07

Wedding & Portrait Photography-Get Caught Being Beautifu    

It is never to late to make the most of your wedding through professional photography. Check out our website: www.msquarephoto.com
Posted by Aryc W. Mosher; updated 07/27/07

Photo Slideshow    

Photos Remembered would like to offer a discount to Party Pop customers. If you are interested in having a custom video slideshow at your wedding or rehearsal dinner we are offering you 20% off all packages. Your slideshow can take your guest through your love story ...
Posted by Colleen; updated 07/28/07

Photo Slideshow    

Photos Remembered would like to offer a discount to Party Pop customers. If you are interested in having a custom video slideshow at your wedding or rehearsal dinner we are offering you 20% off all packages. Your slideshow can take your guest through your love story ...
Posted by Colleen; updated 07/28/07

Photographer For Your Wedding - Call Us At (714)315-3828    

Www.goldensoundsentertainment.com We have professional Photographers and Disc Jockey Entertainment for all events Visit our site Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 07/28/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/21/07

Wedding Photographer    

I am looking for a professional, serious-minded photography student who is looking to build their portfolio. My wedding is Oct 6, 2007 in Long Beach, Ca . Small informal ceremony, 2 hours work max. I will compensate for your work and time. If interested, please contact ...
Posted by Traci; updated 07/23/07

Videographer And Photographer Needed ASAP    

I really need a videographer who is a student. If you want to build your portfolio contact me asap at paul.bola@hotmail.com Looking for someone in Southern California. Competitive Salary.
Posted by Paul; updated 07/23/07

I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY SWEET 16     (6 replies)

MY SWEET 16 PARTY IS IN BETWEEN OCT.28 AND 29 . I JUST STARTED PLANNING. I PLAN ON HAVING A TRADITIONAL SWEET 16(BALLROOM, BIG DRESS,ECT. ) I AM ON A BUDGET BECAUSE MY FAMILY DOES NOT PLAN ON SPENDING AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT .. BUT REASONABLE ENOUGH FOR IT TO LOOK NICE. ...
Posted by MiRhonda; updated 07/23/07

"Valentino's Awesome Boutique"    

Quality Items At Great Prices****** Take care.........................................Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 07/24/07

Photographer In Chicago Looking For Work!     (1 reply)

Hello. I am just starting my own photography business and I would love to shoot your special event. I shoot only 35mm film but all pictures from your event would be online for you to view. They will be online as long as you want them to be. Anyone can view them but I ...
Posted by Katie; updated 07/25/07

Videographer Needed In Wilkes-Barre     (1 reply)

Help! i need someone to video my ceremony in 2 WEEKS, Saturday July 28th! short notice, i know.
Posted by jill; updated 07/26/07

Need A Photographer In Huntington Beach Ca     (1 reply)

I am in need of a huntington beach photographer. I am on a very tight budget.
Posted by rachel; updated 07/26/07

Where Is She From?    

Did you sign a contract with her? Sorry to hear about that! Sounds like she isn`t very professional. What city is she from? Does She have a website? Tim Visit our page for more info: Perroud Images
Posted by Tim Perroud; updated 07/16/07

Con Artist Erica Rousch     (3 replies)

I paid erica rousch in full she even sent someone to take my wedding photos this was oct 14 06 i have yet to recieve them she will not answer either one of her phone #s that i have from her i have moved forward with court proceedings and i know of three other brides ...
Posted by jennifer; updated 07/16/07

Buyer Beware!    

I notice there are alot of brides looking for cheap wedding photographers. Please be very careful doing so. I understand tight budgets, but remember, this is a one-time event.... At least we hope. I have heard story after story about wedding photographer nightmares ...
Posted by Tim Perroud; updated 07/16/07

Romona Keveza Wedding Dress For Sale     (2 replies)

I got married May 2007 have have a stunning Romona Keveza wedding dress. It is just amazing. It is a current dress from the Legends runway collection. It is a size 4 and I also wear a street size 4 and am 5`9". Please contact me for any questions. I would love to tell ...
Posted by Jessi Cotner; updated 07/17/07

CHAIR COVERS $2.00    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 07/17/07

Sample Script    

I need a sample script for 18th birthday party. I will be the emcee on saturday. Pls help and send me one! tnx a lot!
Posted by annagon; updated 07/18/07

Sample Script    

I need a sample script for 18th birthday party. I will be the emcee on this coming saturday. Pls send me one! tnx a lot!
Posted by annagon; updated 07/18/07

Need Photographer For Sexy Pics    

I am looking for a professional photographer around Seattle Washington to take sexy pics of myself for my boyfriend who is in the navy and has been deployed.
Posted by Beth; updated 07/19/07

Wedding Photographer & Videographer Needed Toronto Jan08     (2 replies)

Hi, Am looking for a photographer & videographer for my Jan 2008 winter wedding. Need someone inexpensive. All the picture gallerys I`ve seen are for summer weddings. Any ideas how the outdoor pictures for a winter wedding look? Please help !!!
Posted by Mel; updated 07/19/07

Photos    

Looking for a photographer on oct 13 im having a commentment cermory.in charlotte nc
Posted by stacey; updated 07/20/07

Sweet Sixteen Party    

Hello all, I`m planning a sweet sixteen party for my daughter and would love some help and advice for the party. If anyone know of a lighting rental and or retail place in the Philadelphia and surrounding area for special effects lighting for the banquet hall were the ...
Posted by Yvette; updated 07/20/07