Looking For Photographer/ Videographer

Newly engaged couple looking for an affordable and simple photographer and videographer...thanks!
Posted by Dana; updated 12/30/07

Forgot to say we are located outside of Philly!!
Posted by Dana; updated 12/30/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY?
GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. CALL US FOR AN APPOINMENT OR VISIT US ON THE WEB : www.gvpproductions.com OR CALL US (562)291-2777
Visit our page for more info: Gvp Produ

SERIOUS INQUIERES ONLY ...
Visit our page for more info: www.gvpproductions.com
Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/01/08

My name is Kim and I am with J&K Photography. We are in Northern VA but my husband is from Philadelphia and we would be more than willing to travel for free. We offer an inexpensive wedding photography package if you are interested. We charge $1500 for unlimited coverage time on the day of your event, 2 photographers, unlimited locations on the day of your event, unlimited images captured, and a free engagement or boudoir session. We provide all wedding day pictures on a CD, both in color and black and white, and all of them are edited extensively.

If you are interested, please give me a call at 703-955-0995 or email me at Kim@JandKPhotography.biz.

Good luck!! And congratulations!!

Visit our page for more info: J&K Photography

Posted by Kim; updated 01/18/08