For Sale: RIVINI Gown    

This is an absolutely beautiful designer silk gown that is very flattering. The embroidery on the bodice is gorgeous. I felt like royalty in it. Label size 10. Paid 4800 USD. Selling it for 2500 USD or best offer. Insured postage included. Return policy is negotiable....
Posted by Tania; updated 03/17/08

Lookin For Sum1 To Take Sexy Pics Of Me In Lingerie    

Please help! I am trying to find a photographer to take pictures of me for my boyfriend. I want the pics taken with me in lingerie (maybe nudish in some).
Posted by Sarai; updated 03/16/08

Bayfield Wisconsin Wedding & Portraits    

Weddings are special. Two people committing their lives to each other. Families beings created. The joy of dreams shared and love fulfilled. Let Delightful Images capture the hope, dreams, and joy of the day that your lives are united. Weddings are celebrations of life ...
Posted by Gregg; updated 03/13/08

Bayfield Wedding Portraits    

Weddings are special. Two people committing their lives to each other. Families beings created. The joy of dreams shared and love fulfilled. Let Delightful Images capture the hope, dreams, and joy of the day that your lives are united. Weddings are celebrations of life ...

Phtographer Wanted In Savannah Ga!     (6 replies)

I am looking for a photographer that will allow me to have the digital disk at a reasonable price after my wedding... Thanks!
Posted by Tiffany; updated 03/13/08

Need Opinions/ Help!     (1 reply)

Hi Everyone, I need your help or your opinions-- If a wedding photographer could give me an opinion, that would be great. Here it is... I went to visit a photographer whose website photos I loved. (2 in particular-- Ill get to that in a minute). I met with the ...
Posted by worried bride; updated 03/16/08

Debut Programs    

Please do send me a copy of a sample debut Program and script. I will be hosting my daughter`s debut on March 23, 2008. Hope to get it in my email soon. Thanks so very much.
Posted by lina; updated 03/10/08

Filipino Wedding & Debut Videographer In SoCal    

Hello! Java Blue Productions specializes in Filipino weddings and debuts. Please feel free to browse our page and visit our website for our very competitive prices! Our video packages start at $550. We proudly serve the entire Southern California. We speak Tagalog! ...
Posted by Arvin; updated 03/11/08

Rafael Tongol    

Has anyone used him to photograph children? Is he good with kids?
Posted by alexsa; updated 03/11/08

Corporate    

Gregg Thompson Photography is listed under the category of Event & Wedding Photographers: Local and National Listings of Event Photographers, Bar Mitzvah Photographers / Bat Mitzvah Photographers and Wedding Photography Professionals for Weddings, Parties and Events. ...
Posted by Gregg; updated 03/12/08

Wedding Photography    

Wedding Photography Bayfield, WI    

Weddings Bayfield, WI    

Bayfield Wisconsin Digital Photography    

Need A Cheap Photographer And Videographer For A Wedding    

My son and his fiancee are on a very tight budget and need a photographer and a videographer for their California Bay Area wedding in Newark. The wedding will take place in early August `08. Help will be appreciated.
Posted by Candi; updated 03/04/08

Need Cheap Bay Area CA Photographer/Videographer    

My son and his fiancee are on a very tight budget and need a very reasonably priced photographer for their wedding, as well as a videographer. The wedding will take place in early August and will be held in Newark, CA.
Posted by Candi; updated 03/04/08

Models Needed For Photo Shoots In Toledo, OH    

Photographer is exanding portfolio, seeking models, or aspiring models, or those wishing to have professional level photos of themselves. I need more photos to enhance my portfolio. In exchange for your time posing for the camera you will recieve several professional ...
Posted by Randy Zalewski; updated 03/04/08

Vancouver-Based Wedding Photographers Now Booking!    

Hi there! We`re Dan & Kat, a wedding photography team based out of Vancouver, British Columbia. We are a fun and out-going pair and we love to shoot weddings! Our professional services are available all year round, whether your wedding is in the summer, or in the ...
Posted by Stone Photo; updated 03/05/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/05/08

I WANT TO BUY QUINCEANERA PHOTOS     (2 replies)

Hello. My name is Melissa Woodington. I am an Art Director for a company in Auburn Hills, Michigan called Teacher`s Discovery. We provide teaching products for foreign language teachers and strive to capture the culture of the different countries. Currrently, we are ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/06/08

New Banquet Hall...Looking For Vendors    

Hello. I am opening a new banquet hall in the Hialeah/Miami Lakes,FL area and am looking for banquet hall caterers, cake designers, florists, stage designers, linen rentals, DJ w/ light and smoke shows, MCs, Invitations, Party favors, Limousine and Rolls Royce services,...
Posted by Judyth Vega; updated 03/06/08

Reasonable Priced DJ's Wanted In The Houston Area    

I am on a tight budget and would like to find a reasonable priced DJ to play at my reception in the Houston area.
Posted by Susan D.; updated 03/07/08

Wedding Photography    

I have 2008 Wedding dates still available. Please check out my web site. Www.imagewright.com Photojournalistic Style Wedding Photography based in Maine. Will Travel.
Posted by Annie Higbee; updated 03/07/08

Theme Sign In Boards And Books, Custom!    

Custom Sign In Boards And Books These custom Sign in Boards and Books are made from laser cut Acrylic.There are many colors and styles to choose from. A giant Baseball, CD , Grand Piano, World Globe or Marquee are just the beginning of options you can use to help ...
Posted by Tamar; updated 03/08/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/09/08