Studio For Sale     (5 replies)

After many years of serving the portrait industry in Grads,children and families this photographer is interested in selling studio inventory & OFF the Wall Sets to aspiring interested photographers
Posted by KathleenR.Lake; updated 05/14/08

Inexpensive Surprise Birthday Party Photgrapher Needed     (1 reply)

I`m looking for an inexpensive photographer to take pictures for about 3-4 hours at a surprise party in Chicago on 07/26/08.
Posted by DT; updated 05/13/08

May Wedding Photographer Needed     (7 replies)

I`m looking for an inexpensive photographer and videographer for my May 24th wedding in North Jersey. Please help?
Posted by SE; updated 05/07/08

Need Inexpensive Photagrepher     (3 replies)

I am looking for an inexpensive photagher and or price packages for a Quinceanera on january 2009. Looking for someone in Los Angeles, CA. First time planning. Please email me with any information Thank you very much
Posted by Larissa; updated 05/08/08

Looking For Student Building Photography Portfolio In CA     (3 replies)

Family was going to pay for photographer and then cancelled. So I don`t have a lot of money for a wedding photographer, as it wasn`t planned. Is there a student photographer in the Inland Empire in Southern California that could use my event as a tool to build thier ...
Posted by Tiffany; updated 05/08/08

Cheaper Videography And Photography Near Cranston, RI     (4 replies)

I am looking for cheaper videography and photography (around $1000-$1600 for both combined) for my wedding, thats on a budget, around the cranston rhode island area.
Posted by Mary; updated 05/13/08

Tasteful Pin Up Style Pictures     (2 replies)

I want to do some pin up style photos for my boyfriend who is in Afgahnastan. I have some specific ideas for poses, and would like someone easy to work with, and realatively cheap. I want these done for when he comes home on leave, which is in 28 days!! Someone in the ...
Posted by Jenna; updated 05/07/08

Wedding Photographer     (3 replies)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good, yet inexpensive, wedding photographer in the Baltimore, Maryland area?
Posted by Tara; updated 05/07/08

In Need Of Video/Photographer Asap     (7 replies)

I`m looking for a affordable photographer and videographer for my wedding in june 07, 08 in Ga.
Posted by maria ; updated 05/07/08

Looking For Cheap Wedding And Video Services.     (3 replies)

I currently live in Maryland, I am getting married in Central New Jersey May 2008. I am trying to cut some cost, but I am looking for good quality photo and video at a reasonable cost. Please help.
Posted by Anya; updated 05/07/08

Looking For Inexpensive Female Photographer In Pittsbgh     (1 reply)

Im am looking for an inexpensive, female photographer in or around the pittsburgh area to take tasteful photos of me for my husband
Posted by Beth; updated 05/07/08

Need Affordable Wedding Photographer     (5 replies)

Please help. I am look`n for an affordable wedding photographer that will take 4 hours shoots. I do not require prints out, DVD or anything else., I just need the copy of all the Digital shoots. The venue will be in Bridgewater NJ april 2008. Thanks
Posted by Tito; updated 05/07/08

Unique Venue     (1 reply)

Anyone can find me a unique venue to hold my wedding at, I am looking for something different and out of the way sort of place not the usuall catering places, something like a castle or yacht something exciting, please help me.
Posted by barbara; updated 05/07/08

Party And Event Planner     (1 reply)

I am plannig a huge party for my parents anniversarry, but have no clue how and where to start, I need help. Please anyone know of a party and event planner to help me put this party together let me know , thank you
Posted by barbara; updated 05/07/08

Videographer    

I am in need of inexpensive videographer around Lexington- Kentucky for my wedding on 06/21/2008.
Posted by Bity; updated 04/29/08

Re: Script Of An Emcee For A Debut Party    

Please be kind to send me a sample emcee script for a debut party. Thank you and God bless!
Posted by joysiaps; updated 04/30/08

Wedding Video Requested In Cochrane Alberta    

Hi My daughter is getting married at the Cochrane Ranch House Oct 4th 2008 and I would like a video of the wedding ceremony. I can not afford a big expensive package the proffesionals are asking but would be willing to pay a reasonable price for this service. Can ...
Posted by Colette Thomas; updated 05/02/08

Photographer/Videographer     (1 reply)

I am in search of a photographer and videographer that don`t charge too much. I am in a very tight budget and hearing about how some photographers are charging over 1k for their work and I would like to find someone that does good work and charges less than that in the ...
Posted by Susan; updated 05/05/08

Photographer And Videographer Wanted In The Houston Area     (2 replies)

I am on a tight budget and would like to locate both a photographer and videographer to do both my wedding and reception. Hearing from my co-workers on how much photographers are charging, I`m in hopes of finding one that can charge less than 1k and does good work. ...
Posted by Susan D.; updated 05/05/08

Reasonable Priced Photographer/Videographer In Houston     (1 reply)

I am in need of locating a reasonable priced photographer/videographer for my wedding in December. I am on a very tight budget and looking into not spending no more than $800.00 if possible to do both. Please contact me via here on Party Pop.
Posted by Susan D; updated 05/05/08

Need A Cheap Photographer/Videographer Dallas,Texas     (8 replies)

Young Couple in need of a photographer and videographer for special day.
Posted by shannon; updated 05/05/08

Wedding & Reception Photography And Videography     (11 replies)

Hi, I am getting on July 12th, 2008 in Duncanville,TX. We are really on a tight budget and are trying to find a videographer and photography for a total of no more than $700-$800 all together. If anyone could help us I would greatly apperciate it.
Posted by Misty; updated 05/05/08

Quality, Affordable Photography In The Southern Californ    

Hi, I’m a newer photographer, looking to gain more experience and would love to chat about your special day. Whether it’s your wedding, child’s sporting event, something *special* for your fiancé/husband, maternity or babies first photo shoot, I believe in making ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 05/05/08

Wedding Reception In September     (4 replies)

Please help us. We`re looking for a professional photo-journalist or photographer to take pictures for our reception in Long Beach on Sept. 7th at 10:00 to 11:00 am. No formal poses needed.
Posted by AA; updated 05/06/08

Inexpensive Photographer Needed Baltimore MD     (7 replies)

I am active duty Military and am getting married May 18, 2008. I am in the Baltimore MD area. We are on a tight budget and need a basic inexpensive photographer where we can keep proofs (either on cd or normal). I am looking at under $1000. Thanks.
Posted by Denny; updated 05/07/08