Wedding Photographer Kent/South Coast     (1 reply)

I`m looking for A YOUNG photographer for my best friends wedding. I am the best man and a bit of an amatuer photographer so I know what Im looking for, hence i got the job of finding the photographer. I checked the local area but wasnt impressed and i am from ...
Posted by Matt; updated 08/26/08

Amateur Photog     (1 reply)

Amatuer photographer needs model to expand work. I am getting work doing some still photo work and I could use a model or two for practice. Any, all shots can be made available for models participating. All types welcomed.
Posted by C.; updated 08/26/08

Maggie Sottero Light Gold Evita    

Would someone please send me a pic of the light gold Evita dress by Maggie Sottero. I love the style, but want to see it before I purchase it! Thanx so much
Posted by Aubrey; updated 08/23/08

Need Photographer For Reasonable Price In Florida     (1 reply)

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding. I am located in Florida, I will give details to whoever emails me as I do not feel comfortable giving out my location on a message board. I am on a tight budget, we have a lot of expenses to cover. Please contact me via ...
Posted by Krissy; updated 08/24/08

Photography Wanted     (2 replies)

I am looking for an afforable wedding photography that can also put together a couple of albus. The wedding is Set 26, 2009 and most places I`ve found so far charge more money than I`ld like to pay. Does anyone have a recommendation? The wedding is in Hamilton, NJ.
Posted by Patricia; updated 08/25/08

Fraud!    

This woman is an absolute thief. I sent her a deposit after speaking to her several times over the phone to have her photograph our wedding. After finding this website, as well as a few others that discuss her disappearing acts and criminal behavior, I called her out ...
Posted by Bari; updated 08/25/08

Wedding And Quince Videographer    

Are you looking for a reliable, professional videographer for your wedding? Look no further. We are a event videography company conveniently located in Miami and we do work throughout South Florida. Ever Clear Productions is available for all types of event ...
Posted by Jessyca; updated 08/18/08

Looking For Inexpensive Photographer In Miami, Florida    

Need an Inexpensive Photographer for a babyshower In Miami, Florida in November 2008. I only need photos no video. But need at least 60 photo package and my range is $350 or so.
Posted by Vee; updated 08/18/08

Special Event Face Painters Face Painting St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/19/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/19/08

----Limos For Yor Special Occasions!    

----Limos For Yor Special Occasions! Visit our page for more info: Limo Run.com
Posted by rob; updated 08/20/08

VIDEOGRAPHY FROM $599.99    

Video Time Productions Offers Weddings, Birthdays, and Corporate video production created with professionalism and artistry. SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO, MIAMI AND FORT LAUDERDALE ONLY. VIDEOGRAPHY FROM $599.99
Posted by RENSO GOMEZ; updated 08/20/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/21/08

Redford Class Reunion    

Where and what time is the party on Saturday? How much to pay at the door if I am unable to secure a ticket?
Posted by Angie; updated 08/22/08

Inexpensive Wedding Photographer - Chicago    

I am looking for a photographer to take some pictures of an informal wedding ceremony at the Chicago Cultural Center on Sat Aug 23 from 11-12 and to provide a DVD of those pictures.
Posted by Lorraine; updated 08/14/08

Sexy Pics For Me Bf     (1 reply)

I live in orange county and would also love to take sexy pics for my bf, any help?
Posted by nadien; updated 08/14/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/14/08

Colorful Clowns St Paul Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/15/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/15/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/17/08

Caricaturists Caricatures MInneapolis St Paul    

Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/18/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/18/08

Wedding Script    

Is it ok if u send me a free wedding emcee script? Will be a first-time emcee for a friend`s wedding as a personal favor and would like to not "botch" her special day. Thanks for te help. Cheryl =)
Posted by cheryl; updated 08/10/08

Face Painters Face Painting St Paul Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/11/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/12/08