The Pros Photo & Video - Quality?????

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light with their experience of using "The Pros". They offer DJ, Photo & Video, and we decided to book them for photo and video, because they have reasonable prices. After looking through the photographers recent weddings, I`m not sure I`m happy with his work (although the one album he presented to me was beautiful).

I am willing to give up my deposit if I don`t feel I can trust them. Also please let me know what specific photo/video grapher you hired (initials). Thank you!!!
Posted by clloo; updated 08/12/06

Hello, I see that your wedding was a year ago, so you may not receive this message. I was wondering if you ever received any responses. I am in the same boat now. I was wondering if you stayed with them and how your photos/video turned out?
Posted by Jen; updated 09/14/07

Hi there! I`m also wondering the same thing, are they any good? Please let me know If you have any information!
Posted by Jasmynn; updated 04/07/08

I am not sure if you are still looking for feedback, but I was happy with their services the day of the wedding. Getting the pictures online did not take much time at all, but I didn`t know I would have to build my wedding album myself. This took HOURS (like 10+) you have to choose from 600 photos, and drag and drop, and crop, etc. Then the website crashed, and I lost everything!!!! I probably would have requested them to do my album for me for an additional cost, but they don`t tell you all this when you sign the contract.

The video was ok, but we just chose the 2nd least expensive option. Nothing great, probably should have researched more video options. I have a feeling the DVD is not going to last very long, because it seems to be skipping sometimes already!
Posted by clloo; updated 04/07/08