Magazine Style, Modern Portrait Photography    

I am natural light portrait photographer, new to the San Diego area from the east coast. I am offering some discounted packages for maternity & couples sessions. I shoot on-location (whether that is at your home or at an outdoor site of your choosing). Please check ...
Posted by Gina Addison; updated 09/23/08

BRIDAL BOUQUET LINEN PHOTO ALBUM WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

These magnificent linen albums are a perfect way to display pictures of that special day. Several different wedding ones are available. They make a great gift for a shower as well and are perfect for the parents of the bride and groom. Please browse through our linen ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 09/17/08

Sample Debut Script    

Send me sample debut script and program, i need this day.. Thanks.
Posted by ronellhyn; updated 09/11/08

Script For A Debut Program    

Hi there!can you send me a copy of script,because i`ll be hosting a debut this coming weekend..please need your help..thanks!!!
Posted by asel; updated 09/15/08

Event Readers In St Paul Minnepolis Twin Cities    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/15/08

My September 20, 2008 Wedding!     (7 replies)

We are looking for a photographer & videographer, possibly a company that does both for our wedding next year. We are looking for a company who has very affordable prices and great experience in the wedding industry. If you feel you are that company please contact us ...
Posted by Latisha Green; updated 09/17/08

Debut Cript    

Please help me to do a program and script in my cousin`s debut. Is it possible? Please i need in this day.im not really good in english and i dont know how to start it.. Thank you and may God Bless you always..
Posted by ronellhyn; updated 09/11/08

Ibex Weddings Videos     (2 replies)

Is anyone still actively looking for Alex Pearl? I need help! I was hoping to get together with other victims that haven`t received anything. I am still out $2500 and my video. Please contact me :drsisterman@aol.com
Posted by Laura Sisterman; updated 09/03/08

MAGNIFICENT LINEN PHOTO ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

These albums are the hottest thing. What a beautiful way to display the pictures of your special day. They are available in several different wedding themed photos and several different sizes. Please visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com or click on the link below. ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 09/04/08

Looking For Dancing Video Footage    

I am a small DJ company who has done many many events I have been getting numerous requests lately for a demo video. I have been told that I should aska few video guys if they are willing to party with any/. I have no idea what is will cost I know I have to get some ...
Posted by Rick; updated 09/04/08

Competitive Photography Services Offered In Dallas Area    

Eyecatch Design Services does not believe that time, schedule, or a pre-set number of photos should limit your wedding photography. For this reason, we have designed several different wedding options that can be customized to meet your needs. Our creative fee is based ...
Posted by Doug Layton; updated 09/08/08

Photographer For A Wedding In Ft Lauderdale     (2 replies)

I need a cheap photographer for a wedding on september 20th in Ft. Lauderdale. It`s a small event and we are on a tight budget. A student is fine too.
Posted by Okema; updated 09/08/08

LifeStyle Portraiture- S. Florida    

Please visit my website of my MySpace page! Http://www.photographybymaryann.com Http://www.myspace.com/photographybymaryann Visit our page for more info: Photo by Mary Ann - Port St Lucie Photographer
Posted by Mary Ann; updated 09/08/08

Inexpensive Wedding Photographer In Colorado Springs    

Help! Im getting married in April an I can not afford any photographers! I only have a small budget for the whole wedding, we are paying for the whole thing on our own! any ideas please help
Posted by Crystal; updated 09/09/08

Special Event Fortune Tellers Minneapolis    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/26/08

Who Was Your Photographer?    

Thanks, could you just list the name and a way to contact that photographer.
Posted by Krissy; updated 08/26/08

Debut Program    

Can u please send me a sample of a debut program? a friend of mine will be having her debut and she`s asking me for some help. Thanks a lot.
Posted by dona; updated 08/26/08

Bar/Bat Mitzvah Entertainment Call Happyfaces Mpls    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/27/08

Dora The Explorer Impersonator Needed In Dallas, TX     (5 replies)

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer Impersonator in Dallas, TX for a birthday party in July 06.
Posted by Angie; updated 08/30/08

Wedding Photographer Needed - October 18th, 2008     (1 reply)

Help!!! I need a photographer for my October 18th, 2008 wedding, in Indianapolis, Indiana. I just need basic pictures, looking to spend below $1000. Everything is being done within 4 blocks of downtown.
Posted by Shauna Madigan; updated 09/01/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/01/08

September Wedding Photographer Needed     (4 replies)

Looking for an inexpensive wedding photographer in Georgia for September 27th or 28th. Location more than like just north of Atlanta, haven`t nailed down a place yet.
Posted by Joseph; updated 09/01/08

Wedding Photographer Needed In Atlanta     (2 replies)

I am getting married in Atlanta in September. I am looking for a good wedding photographer that doesn`t cost a fortune. Thanks!
Posted by Amanda; updated 09/02/08

Costume Characters For Birthday Parties St PAul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 09/03/08

Sexy/Tasteful Calendar For Husbands Birthday...    

I want to give my husband a sexy calendar of myself for his birthday, but I`m not sure who does that kind of thing. I have looked in the phone book and found nothing! I live in the Houston area and need to find a photographer. Please e mail me if you can help :) Anna
Posted by Anna; updated 09/03/08