Inexpensive Photographer Needed For Event In CT

Hi,
My husband and I were recently married in Florida. We are having a picnic reception on May 24, 2008. We are looking for an inexpensive photographer to capture the event with a few portraits needed. We are interested in digital phography with just the proofs on a CD.

Thanks,
Jamie and Jim
Posted by Jamie; updated 03/29/08

Where in CT with it be? I live in MA and could travel if its not too far. About how long will you need me for? I can send you my website if you are interested. Congrats!
Posted by Suzanne; updated 03/30/08

The party will be in southwestern CT on the shore. We haven`t decided on the lenght of time yet, it depends on cost and availability. At a minimum it would be 5 hours. Please send me your website.

Thanks,
Jamie
Posted by Jamie; updated 03/30/08

My site is st****hy dot blogspot dot com my email is on my site. Please send me any further questions.
Posted by Suzanne; updated 03/30/08

I`m a student in New York Institute of Photography and currently building my portfolio. I was hired to cover a small wedding a week ago and the couple were very happy. I have a webpage I can show you. Please email me if interested. I`m willing to travel to CT.
Posted by Issa; updated 03/31/08

I`d be happy to cover your reception for you. If you`d like to see my website to review our work you can visit http://sig********c.com. Please don`t be scared by the prices. I can make this happen for you no matter what your budget is!!!
Posted by Darcy Archer; updated 04/01/08

I can see that they blocked out my website. Just Google either Darcy Archer or Signature Photography, LLC in CT. That way you will find us. You can always call ***.***.1750 to book an appointment.
Posted by Darcy Archer; updated 04/01/08

I can help you out. Please check out my website at www.lifetimeexposures.com or email me at joedoesphotos@comcast.net

Visit our page for more info: Lifetime Exposures Photography

Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/04/08