Santa Twin Cities Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 12/08/08

Santa St Paul Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...

Santa Minneapolis Call Happyfaces 952=476-7676    

Cheap Professional Video Productions    

We have very good fees for weddings , music videos, etc.. If you need some Professional work . Thanks
Posted by Mr Moore; updated 12/08/08

Cheap Greeting Cards In China    

We are a manufacturer of greeting cards,our cards is cheap but high quality,if you want to know more ,you can visit our web.www.nature-card.com.welcome to contact us!Often US$0.15/PCS,The factual price depend on your requirement.
Posted by milly; updated 11/28/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/29/08

Santa Visits Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/30/08

Beware Of A.J. Jones Photography     (6 replies)

If you think TSI was bad. Try not getting you pictures in three years. Finally when we caught up with someone there and told them we were bring the police with us, they said they had our pictures. Even with that, they gave us only the proofs and said that`s all they ...
Posted by Rosa Sobhani; updated 12/01/08

3-Dimentional Memory    

If you are planning an event between February and May 2009, it is time to place your order for your heirloom quality Look-alike doll of the celebrant(s). If you are planning a baby shower talk to us about a unique centerpiece of a baby in an egg. You will find ...
Posted by Sue; updated 12/03/08

Inexpensive Wedding Photography    

Sarah posted in September about a promotional package of $700 due to opening of new studio. It said to click on a link but I didn`t see a link. I`d love more information as I am getting married in March 2009 in Anoka, MN. Thank you.
Posted by Jill; updated 12/04/08

BRIDAL BOUQUET LINEN ALBUM WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

Bridal bouquet linen albums with bouquet adorned with authentic Swarovski crystals is the most popular album. These albums are the perfect way to display the pictures of your special day. They are available in several sizes and make the perfect gift. Please visit us ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 12/05/08

Unique Photos In TROLLEY, CA Trolley, FUN Trolley Ride    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 12/07/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/21/08

Photography And Video At Wholesale Pricing    

Receive photography, video, and flowers at deep discount pricing. Call us to find out how. 718-504-1970 or visit www.glamourmestudio.com ?
Posted by John Vizcarrondo; updated 11/21/08

Debut    

Please send me a copy of a program and the best script for an 18th birthday celebration for a dear friend. Thanks a million.
Posted by Ivan; updated 11/22/08

WANTED: Monique Lhuillier "Scarlet" Dress     (20 replies)

Hi- anyone selling a ML Scarlet dress? I would love to hear from you! Any size from 2-8, I can always have it taken in. Thanks! Jess
Posted by Jess; updated 11/22/08

Caricature Artist, Raycasso    

Check out samples of my caricatures and book me for your event at this link! Visit our page for more info: Raycasso
Posted by Raycasso; updated 11/23/08

Good/Inexpensive Wedding Photographer Needed     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, My fiance and I are getting married in a year, and are looking for a good, but inexpensive photographer. We have a budget that we need to stick to, and I don`t knw where to begin :) Thank you for your time!!
Posted by Rachel; updated 11/24/08

Free Color Contacts    

If you mention this message board, I will supply you free colored contact lenses of any color of your choice with purchase of an eye exam. Look great by enhancing those beautiful eyes. This offer is good until 12/6/2008. To set up appointment: Dr. Sol Regwan F Y Eye ...
Posted by Dr. Sol Regwan; updated 11/24/08

VOGUE WEDDING LINEN PHOTO ALBUM WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

These albums are the perfect way to display the pictures of your special day. They are available in several sizes and make the perfect gift. Please visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com and look through our linen album section or click the link below. We look ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 11/25/08

Inexpensive Wedding Photography     (3 replies)

Our son is getting married 2/28/09 and we are all on a tight budget I was wondering if there is an inexpensive photigrapher out there that can still make the day a special one.
Posted by Pat Christman; updated 11/25/08

Wedding    

Affordable wedding videography on Long island for only four hours
Posted by Bridgette; updated 11/26/08

Santa Elves Frosty Balloon Twisters St Paul Call    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/28/08