Inexspensive Wedding Photographer Needed

Hello. My fiance and I are getting married in June in CT and are looking for an inexspensive photographer to cover the ceremony and a few formal pictures after the ceremony. We are not having a formal reception so there would be no need for coverage after the ceremony. Looking for maybe an hour to two hours of your time. Thanks!
Posted by Stacey; updated 04/13/08

Where in CT will it be? I live near Boston and may be available. What is the date and time? I would be able to do it for $300 as long as its within about 100 miles from me. Let me know if your interested and I will send you my website.
Posted by starrphotography; updated 04/14/08

Hi Stacey,

My fiance and I are freelance photographers looking to build our wedding portfolio. We`re based in New York City. We`re happy to accommodate any budget.

Send me an email with your ceremony details and we can discuss further. We`d be happy to show you some of our portrait work!

G****e [@] gmail [dot] com
Posted by Gina; updated 04/16/08

I would love to accomadate you. Please visit our website http://www.it****os.com/

Or send and email from to n****y@itmphotos.com
Posted by Neil; updated 04/16/08

Hey Stacey,

I live in NJ and offer amazing wedding packages to fit your budget. You can visit my website at www.images4uphotography.com

Good luck and Congratulations!

Tim

Visit our page for more info: Images4uphotography

Posted by Tim Griffin; updated 04/17/08

Please visit http://www.it****os.com. We are running a special throughout the spring and summer, and will also offer your a healthy discount.

Thanks Neil
1 888 ***-**21
Posted by Neil; updated 04/17/08

I may be able to help you out depending on what day you are getting married. Visit my website for more info at www.lifetimeexposures.com. My email is joedoesphotos@comcast.net if you want to email me or number is 267-218-5882.

Have a great day,

Joe Blase

Visit our page for more info: Lifetime Exposures Photography

Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/18/08