SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/13/08

ML Scarlett Dress     (1 reply)

Hello, I have a ML Scarlett dress, size 6. Perfect condition! I am located in Maryland. Is anyone interested?
Posted by Brynne; updated 10/13/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHTOGRAP[HY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/08/08

RHINESTONE CAMERAS    

Add that special touch for your special day....Rhinestone Camera!!!! 27 EXP. FLASH CAMERAS WITH AGFA 400 SPEED COLOR FILM. PERFECT FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE. SIMPLY USE YOUR CAMERAS AND HAVE ANY PHOTO PROCESSOR DEVELOP THE FILM. EACH CAMERA IS WRAPPED INDIVIDUALLY ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/08/08

Get In Touch With Candice Bodenweiser Please     (2 replies)

I‘m looking for Bill and Mary Bodenweiser, and his daughters Karen, Candice, and sons Keith and Cliff. I want to know if you, Candice, are their daughter. I was living with them in 1963, January, and went to Half Hollow Hills high school. I was an exchange student, and ...
Posted by María Eugenia; updated 10/09/08

FOR SALE: ST.PUCCHI WEDDING GOWN 9188 SIZE 10     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, I am selling my ST. PUCCHI 9188 dress. It is size 10 in ivory/gold and pure silk. I wore it once at my wedding. Professionally cleaned and restored in Museum Quality Preservation box. It was altered before the wedding as I gained weight so you can say ...
Posted by Vida; updated 10/12/08

Debut Party    

Kindly send me a sample of invitation and program for debut. Thanks
Posted by lourdes rivera; updated 10/02/08

Call Happyfaces In St Paul For Fortune Tellers    

Want to rent the 1br oceanfront condor I found it on vrbo #92272 the web page say to say "I saw your listing #92272 on VRBO" it is available for oct 17th and 18th departing early am on the 19th. Ithe site stated $180/2nights please call me at my cell 260-667-7430. On ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/03/08

Debut Program And Script    

Pls. Send me a debut program and script fopr my friend 18th birthday tnx!
Posted by line; updated 10/04/08

Connecticut Wedding Photographer Needed. Tight Budget     (9 replies)

Hello! My wedding date is September 15, 2007 at Wood Acres Farm in Connecticut. I am looking for a wedding photographer for the event but am only looking to spend $1500-$2500 on a photography package (I would like everything included in this price). I really like the ...
Posted by Amber; updated 10/04/08

Maggie Sottero Strapless Eleganza    

I`m selling a never-worn Maggie Sottero strapless Eleganza gown for $600. It is size 10 (no alterations) and diamond white/champagne in color.
Posted by Katherine; updated 10/05/08

Maggie Sottero Strapless Eleganza    

I`m selling a never-worn Maggie Sottero strapless Eleganza gown for $600. It is size 10 (no alterations) and diamond white/champagne in color.
Posted by Katherine; updated 10/05/08

Call Happyfaces For Clowns Costume Characters St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/07/08

Call Happyfaces For Clowns St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/08/08

Filipino Wedding And Debut Videographer In So Cal    

Whether it is your wedding day, your debut ( 18th Birthday Celebration ) or your next special event, our team here in Java Blue Productions are the videographers you need to capture these moments for you to treasure forever. Our video packages are designed to artfully ...
Posted by Java Blue Prod.; updated 10/01/08

Call Happy Faces For Face Painters Face Painting St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 09/24/08

Photograhy & Videography     (3 replies)

My daughters quinceanera is coming in november 15 and i am looking for someone that is not too expensive
Posted by virginia ; updated 09/24/08

Call Happy Faces For Palm Or Tarot Readers St Paul    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 09/25/08

Call Happy Faces For Palm Or Tarot Reader Minneapolis    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 09/25/08

Looking For Beautiful Nude Models 18+    

In the same light as Met-Art and Hegre we are looking for naturally beautiful models to pose for tasteful, elegant nudes. New and inexperienced models are OK. We Want fresh faces. We’re looking for females of all types 18 and over. Please attch a picture and your ...
Posted by Goose Ritchie; updated 09/25/08

Flawless Images    

Has anyone every heard of this place and what are they like?
Posted by T.T.; updated 09/25/08

Need Someone Willing To Take Good Pics    

I am a 18 year old girl looking for someone in the Sacramento area that has had experience is photography and is willing to take sexy pics of me in lingerie or possible semi nude. For a calender i making. If you`ve had experience or are willing to please let me know.
Posted by Belinda Wilson; updated 09/27/08

Looking For A Photographer In Joplin, MO     (1 reply)

Does anyone know of a good photographer that doesn`t cost a ton in the Joplin, Mo area? The wedding is actually in Columbus, KS but that is only like half an hour away and a tiny town. Thanks!
Posted by Dee; updated 09/29/08

BABY PHOTO ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

These beautiful albums, adorned with Swarovski Crystals is a wonderful way to display pictures of the new baby. They are available in several different sizes and are a perfect gift for new parents or grandparents. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com and browse ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 09/30/08

Boston Photographer Wanted     (4 replies)

Im Tri I my fiancee and i are both residents of Boston and were also college students we are planning a wedding and were looking for photographers in the Boston area that are not going to charge us more than we can pay all i need is 1-2 hours of photographing and my ...
Posted by Tri; updated 10/01/08