Wedding And Event Photography

Hi, my name is Joe Blase and I am with Lifetime Exposures Photography. I have been doing Wedding and Event Photography since 1996. I worked under a few studios and now am on my own since last year when I decided to go on my own. Please check out my website at www.lifetimeexposures.com. You can also email me at joedoesphotos@comcast.net or call me at 267-218-5882 for more info. If you want to see more pictures I can give you a link to more on my on line hosting site.

I am based in Lansdale, PA which is about 20 miles North of Philadelphia. I do not limit the amount of Photographs nor the amount of time on a wedding day. I will stay until the end and start whenever you need me to.
My CD only package is edited and you get all the images high resolution and you can email, print copy them as you wish. If needed I will give you a written release so you would have no problems if you take them to a lab. I always work with an assistant to make the day and photos go smoother. I also host the images on line for your viewing and ordering convenience.

Feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have as I am pretty flexible with how I work. I look forward to talking to you soon,

Visit our page for more info: Lifetime Exposures Photography

Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/03/08