Affordable Wedding Photography (NY& Surrounding Areas)     (2 replies)

Hello I am offering wedding photography packages that wont break your budget. Please take a look at my webpage for samples of my work. Myspace.com/po*********ct Reply to posting or email me at c********ce@p********ct.com for more information on my packages.thanks "we ...
Posted by Dominick; updated 11/20/08

Holiday Santa Face Painters Balloon Twisters St Paul MN    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/20/08

Call Happyfaces Santa Minneapolis 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for Mr. Or Mrs. Santa * Santa Visits on Christmas eve * Santa Visits at Corporate events * Santa and his elves, Holiday face painters, Rudolph, Frostio the Snowman * Santa Photos * Santa Souvenirs * ...
Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/18/08

FREE Wedding Photographer - Hudson Valley, NY     (1 reply)

Looking to build my resume so I am offering free engagement and wedding photography through Winter 2009.
Posted by Diane; updated 11/18/08

AFFORDABLE, EDITORIAL-STYLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY    

I am an experienced portrait photographer who is seeking to expand into wedding/event photography. My rates are very reasonable and include a CD of all of your images in high-resolution. My style is consistent every time I shoot and is true to the journalistic approach....
Posted by Gina Addison; updated 11/18/08

Affordable WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY (San Diego & Surrounding)    

I am an experienced San Diego portrait photographer who is seeking to expand into wedding/event photography. My rates are very reasonable and include a CD of all of your images in high-resolution. My style is consistent every time I shoot and is true to the ...
Posted by Gina Addison; updated 11/18/08

DC/VA/MD Wedding Photographer    

Offering all copy-rights to your photo`s as well, all on DVD, great affordable prices, mention Party Pop and get free egagement session. Hope to hear from you Soon affordable payment plans as well.
Posted by ; updated 11/17/08

ASfkfHBKxV    

Thanks!, adult asia finder friend, [url="http://derjunhc.greatnow.com/adult-asia-finder-friend.html"]adult asia finder friend[/url], http://derjunhc.greatnow.com/adult-asia-finder-friend.html adult asia finder friend, xlyij, free printable
Posted by Ljkmvsts; updated 11/14/08

Wedding Photographer/Videographer     (4 replies)

I am looking to hire a photogrpaher for our fall 09 wedding in Orange County, CA. Budget is a huge factor for us and I am definitely open to speaking with student photographers or amateurs.
Posted by Ashley ; updated 11/15/08

Call Happyfaces Holiday Fun Santa Twin Cities, MN    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/15/08

Wedding    

I am looking for a student photographer to capture photos for my wedding for about a 2 hr event. I am getting married in chicago and the ceremony and reception is held at the same place. But i do not need the photographer all day just for the ceremony and some pictures ...
Posted by E. Rod; updated 11/15/08

CD And DVD Duplication And Replication    

Looking for great DVD or CD Duplication Services, then please take a look at our company. We have been offering quality CD and DVD products to the wedding industry for 6 years. Visit our page for more info: Dvd Copycat | CD Dvd Duplication and Replication
Posted by Brian Fisher; updated 11/15/08

Affordable Wedding Photography    

Http://www.cardensphoto.com Will travel all over PA and NJ even the southern areas of NY. Check out our site and contact us. Our rates are affordable and our quality is top notch!
Posted by Virginia; updated 11/15/08

Emcee Script    

Please be kind to send me a sample emcee script for a debut party. I need it badly so0n. Because It`s my debut on dec 6. Thank u!
Posted by anne; updated 11/15/08

Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Santa Visits    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/08/08

Videographer Needed For Caribbean Wedding     (1 reply)

I am looking for a videographer who wants to add a destination wedding to their portfolio. The wedding is November 8th on the island of Anguilla. Please contact if you are interested Thanks!
Posted by emily; updated 11/09/08

Videography     (1 reply)

I`m in need for a videographer for my 8-8--09 west michigan wedding. We`re on a very tight budget but still want to capture our day. Student replies welcome.
Posted by Amanda; updated 11/09/08

Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676 St Paul Minneapolis Santa    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/11/08

Wedding Videographer Needed     (1 reply)

HOUSTON TEXAS- VIDEOGRAPHER NEEDED sometime between Jan-Early March. Looking for maybe a student wanting to earn extra money. Pay would be $500 for about an hour of recording. I already have the photographer. Just want someone with equipment to do the wedding vows and ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 11/11/08

Event Photos With Santa Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/12/08

The Real Santa Lives At Happyfaces Call 952-476-7676    

Santa Headquaters Is At Happyfaces Minneapolis Call    

Call Happyfaces Santa Visits Minneapolis St Paul    

Posted by Carole /Lorianne; updated 11/13/08

Wedding Party Script Of An Emcee    

Kindly send me a script of a wedding party.. I am looking forward for your reply as soon as possible.. I hope you can help me regarding this matter.. Thank you and more power...
Posted by glaiza; updated 11/13/08

PHOTO FRAME FOR DAD (MY FIRST LOVE)    

Please visit our bridal party section and see the adorable frames we carry for Mom, Dad (My First Love), bridesmaids and groomsmen. We also have several totes for the bridal party also. Please visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com or click on the link below. ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 11/14/08