Call Happyfaces Santas 952-476-7676    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/08/08

Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Festive Face Painters    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/08/08

Need Affordable Photographer -- Bay Area     (3 replies)

Hello, I am looking for a photographer /student for a June wedding in the Bay Area. The wedding is very small and private (bride + groom). I am looking for someone with a creative touch for 2-3 hours on a weekday evening. Because I`m on a tight budget, I can only ...
Posted by WH; updated 11/06/08

13 Year Old Party Ideas!!!PLEASE!!!    

Hey, I`m having a sleepover and I need game ideas please! It`s my 13th b-day and 7 or 8 people are coming. We don`t have a pool so thats out of the question. And we aren`t renting anything so i just need game/entertainment ideas!! Thanks, :DSarah:D
Posted by Sarah; updated 11/07/08

Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Face Painters Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Carole; updated 11/03/08

GREAT NYPL VIDEO ON PHOTOGRAPHY    

Hey Guys, I was just browsing the New York Public Library website for a school project and noticed they have some pretty cool new videos available. One of them highlights the evolution of photography, and how we got to where we are today. I suggest you check it out ...
Posted by Greg Masterson; updated 11/03/08

DOUBLE HEART RHINESTONE CAMERA IN 7 COLORS    

New on the market, these rhinestone decorated cameras will make a statement on your event tables. 27 exposure flash cameras are loaded with AGFA 400 speed color film. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Each camera comes individually wrapped with it`s own table tent ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/26/08

Great Photography Video From The New York Public Library    

Hey Guys, I was just browsing the New York Public Library website for a school project and noticed they have some pretty cool new videos available. One of them highlights the history of photography and how we got to where we are today. I suggest taking a look if you ...
Posted by Greg Masterson; updated 10/27/08

Debut Programme    

Can you help me make a debut programme script..plz...
Posted by mae; updated 10/30/08

Debut Program Script    

HI there. Badly need your help. Can you please send me sample of a debut programme? Will be hosting a debut celebrating in a few hours. Thanks
Posted by Edz; updated 10/30/08

INEXPENSIVE Photographer Needed Sept 09    

I am looking for an inexpensive photographer...less than $1500 for my September 2009 wedding. Want coverage for before, ceremony, and reception. Please contact me asap.
Posted by Kara; updated 10/31/08

Call Happyfaces* 952-476-7676 Airbrush Tattoos St Paul    

Posted by Carole; updated 11/01/08

Call Happyfaces Special Event Caricaturists St Paul, MN    

Posted by Carole; updated 11/01/08

BRIDE PHOTO ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

We have several different wedding design albums with Swarovski crystals that are a treasured gift for the bride and groom or their parents. They are available in several different sizes. We also carry over 850 gifts and favors. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 11/02/08

VOGUE WEDDING LINEN PHOTO ALBUM WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

Please visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com and browse through our linen albums. They are available in several sizes. They are a great gift for the bride and groom, for a bride at her shower or for the parents of the bride and groom. Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace....
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/14/08

Digital Photos Aura Photos Call Happyfaces Minnesota    

Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/15/08

Instant Photo Souvenirs Minneapolis St Paul 952-476-7676    

Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/15/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/25/08

BABY LINEN PHOTO ALBUMS WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS    

These are a great gift for the new parents or grandparents to show off pictures of their newest member. Great for a Christening gift too!!! Visit us at www.thefavoriteplace.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/16/08

Palm And Tarot Readings St Paul Call Happyfaces    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/26/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/26/08

Boston Wedding Photographer    

Hi, this is Hilary Wood Photography. I`m sure we can work within your budget and would love to talk with you! You can view my portfolio at www.HilaryWoodPhotography.com. Visit our page for more info: Hilary Wood Photography
Posted by Hilary Wood; updated 10/17/08

Latina Models    

That is not a problem. Her name is Lawana Cintron. She is the one who found this ad for me. Please let me know what else you need. I am very excited about the opportunity to work with you. Thanks again, Alison Cintron
Posted by Alison Cintron; updated 10/18/08

Chicagoland/NW Indiana Photographer & Videographer     (2 replies)

I am looking for a company that offers both photography and videography (the 3 CCD Cameras and wireless lav mics). Any suggestions or recommendations would be most appreciated; even if it is for a company that does just one. Thanks! Aimee
Posted by Aimee; updated 10/18/08

Great Link    

Hey guys I was just browsing the New York Public Library website and noticed they have some pretty cool videos they just made available. One of them highlights the history of photography and how it got to where it is today. If your interested in this type of stuff I ...
Posted by Greg Masterson; updated 10/22/08