Debut Program    

Please send me a copy of a debut program soon.I need it so badly for my daughter`s birthday party celebration. Thanks
Posted by SAmantha; updated 08/10/08

Pronovias Trono     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Pronovias Trono in White or near enough. I am a uk size 6 but anything close is fine. Thanks
Posted by sorchaodowd; updated 08/09/08

Fine Art Wedding Photography-Looking For    

Fine Art wedding photography for the California Bay Area. Elegant romantic, unique photography with a fashion edge. Dates still available for Sept., October, Nov, Dec. 2008. View my Blog and website to see my work. Http://www.akrowlandphotography.blogspot.com/ Www....
Posted by Annie Rowland; updated 08/06/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/06/08

Sexy Tasteful Photos For My Boyfriend     (2 replies)

Looking for a photographer that will shoot sexy tasteful photo B&W of myself as a gift for my boyfriend in the new york /new jersey area
Posted by Deborah; updated 08/08/08

Photographer Needed In Northern VA!     (2 replies)

I am looking for a reasonable, inexpensive photographer located in the Northern Virginia area. It can be a student with a field in photography. Any help is appreciated.
Posted by Kelly; updated 08/09/08

Maggie Sotero Eleganze Wanted    

Maggie Sotero Eleganza Wanted! Off the shoulder or strapless! Size 10 or 12!!!! White on white or white w/ champange overlay!!!
Posted by Crysta; updated 07/31/08

I Need An Inexpensive Digital Photographer     (15 replies)

Looking for an inexpensive digital photographer near Bel Air MD on the fourth of July at 8pm. This is for a backyard wedding. Thanks! :) Leslie Deehl
Posted by Leslie Deehl; updated 07/31/08

AIRBRUSH TATTOOS For Your Event    

Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is a family-oriented service provider who specializes in Customer Service. We provide service to private parties such as Weddings, Birthdays, Grad Nights, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Class & Family Reunions, Church Events, Halloween Parties, School ...
Posted by Franco; updated 08/02/08

Digital Photo Souvenirs St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/03/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/03/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/04/08

Emcee Script    

Could you please send me a sample of emcee script for formal event. For the opening and closing ceromony.. By this week.. The event is on next week.. Please.. Thanks...
Posted by azliana; updated 08/04/08

Photo Mementos St Paul Happyfaces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/06/08

Event Fortune Tellers St Paul Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/31/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/18/08

Happyfaces Caricaturists Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/20/08

Evnt Fortune Tellers St Paul Minneapolis    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/21/08

Image Masking    

Anyone got any resources for where I can find more advanced photo-shop tutorials Kind Regards Charlotte
Posted by Charlotte; updated 07/22/08

Children's Photography    

A great children`s photography company!
Posted by Charlotte; updated 07/22/08

Filipino Wedding & Debut Videographer In SoCal    

Hello! Java Blue Productions specializes in Filipino weddings and debuts. Please feel free to browse our page and visit our website for our very competitive prices! Our video packages start at $750. We proudly serve the entire Southern California. We speak Tagalog! ...
Posted by JBP; updated 07/22/08

Beware Of TSI Photography In PA     (6 replies)

I used TSI Photography for my June 10, 2006 wedding. It took over one year to get the final copies of my wedding albums back and about another 3-6 months to get wedding video and it is not even my wedding. The owner lacks good customer service and he is very shady in ...
Posted by GG; updated 07/22/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/23/08

Save $$ On A Photographer    

I think they`re drawing names every few months. If you`re looking to save some money on a photographer
Posted by Debbie; updated 07/24/08

Re: Debut Party    

I`ll be hosting a debut party and i don`t have any great ideas how to come up w/ a good program....Kindly send me a sample script and program for this event.....thanks
Posted by pearl lopez; updated 07/27/08