14th Birthday Party

Hi I`m 14 soon and I have no idea what to do for my party. I live in a small house but have loads of friends. I would love a disco but I can`t because I had one last year for my 13th. I want something fun but not to expensive and something we will all remember forever!
Thanx 4 the help!! xxx
Posted by clare; updated 02/08/03

Well this is wat me and my friend are going to do for our 14s. (since our b-day is one day apart). On Friday we`re going to have a boy-girl party at a hotel. And on Saturday we`re (just the girls) going to have a BBQ at my house. Later I think we`re going to Mall and a movie.
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/08/03

I could use ideas too though.

I think I want to go to World`s of Fun BUT that gets expensive when u want to invite alot of ppl. Wat should I do? Should I forget that idea and just have a BBQ at my house? If I have a BBQ i think that we are also going to go to the movies. Can u guyz give me some more ideas?

Skating ring party?
Posted by hannah; updated 02/23/03

I think that going skating can get boring esp if thats the only that ur doing
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/23/03

Hi guys! thanx for the ideas, i ended up having a cool party wit me and my girls goin out on the town to a cinema which woz cool then I had a sleepover which woz also cool wot did u guyz end up doin?
Posted by clare; updated 04/13/03

Its still not my bday till the 19th but I think wat im going to do is go to a dance to see KUMBIA KINGS cuz they`re coming on my bday. Some ppl dont wanna go but oh well I do! They dont hav to go, I`ll go by myself! Or we`ll go to the BOSS which is a night club.
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/13/03

I have alot of friends coming to my party and all my family can think of are things like an egg toss and pin the tail on the donkey.Could you PLEASE help me?
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/18/03

Clare, what about a "Rock N` Roll" theme or "Hollywood" theme? I have ideas, ideas, and more ideas! Contact me via email!

Visit our page for more info: Brookes Party Supplies

Posted by Brooke; updated 08/18/03

What i think you should do is go to like pizza hut or somewhere not 2 expensive and invite all your friends for a meal and then maybe your closest friends could have a sleepover at your place after!
Posted by kat; updated 09/23/03

HEY, I WILL BE 14 ON OCT. 12 AND LAST YR MY B-DAY SUCKED. THIS YR I WANT TO DO SOMETHING SUP`R FUN BUT NOT TO EXSPENCIVE AND I WANT TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AS POSSIBLE ( C`MON, WE`RE TEENZ, PARENTZ JUST DONT UNDER STAND ) I WANT SOMETHING EVERYONE WILL MEMBER` I ONLY WANT ABOUT 5 FRIENDS OR SO TO COME . SUM 1 PLZ HELP !!!! LOVE , MELYSA
Posted by MELYSA; updated 09/25/03

Hey. I just think it`s so weird- that most of us here on these message bordes are 14 yr, old (including me :) ) and that we all want a cool party and all that. I know i came to the right place. Anyways, my birthday is 10-28 and i am clueless like the rest of u guys. I need some ideas on truth or dare questions to ask- so can anyone help me?? thanx, or u can e-mail me at
Hazel_eyed_godess2008@yahoo.com
Love ya lots :) Ali
Posted by ali; updated 10/12/03

Girls only , u can do each others hair, paint your nails. Rent a couple of good movies, get some popcorn and pizza, have a sleepover.
Or you can take everyone to the mall, everyone gets some $ to spend, then go home watch a movie and have a sleepover.
You can also go to one of these dance places that cater to young teens, they will supply the music, pizza etc for an hour or so.
Also gocart racing, then sleepover with the usual movie etc
Games to play: charades or pictionary, taboo, if you have any of these games you can play all charades or pictionary or mix it up and create your own rules.
Hope this helps
Posted by Princess; updated 10/16/03

Thanks for all of the wonderful advise, for any one who wants to know how my party(ies) turned out read the following !

First, we ( my best friend Britney, me, my brother, his girl friend) went Ice skating,
Then, we (Britney, my brother, me and my brother`s best friend) went to playa lazar tag
Next, we ( britney my bro and me ) went bowling
After that, we ( britney and me) went to Glamour shots ( picture place in okc )
Then, we ( me and britney and my bro`s gf ) went to build-a-bear wk shop and each created an animal.
Finally we ( me and britney ) went to each others houses and styaed with each other for 2 weeks .
I guess u can say i had the ultimate b-day !!!!
Posted by MELYSA; updated 10/20/03

Hi im in the same position and my bday is on saturdsay 25 th october and me mates is toooooo.
Posted by nancy; updated 10/21/03

I also need ideas for my Christmas/ fourteenth b-day party! Just like everyone else on this message board! I didn`t get a party last year so I want to make this one that will be so awesome it will be going around school? Any ideas? Remember its also a Christmas party! Thanks a bunch!
Posted by chica; updated 10/31/03

How about a karaoke party? You get music and group participation and you cna work games into it also
Posted by KJ Sultan; updated 11/04/03

What State do you live in? That would help a lot to know the weather, etc. Godskid36@aol.com
Posted by Petals; updated 11/05/03

I want to have a few friends over and have a dj in a hotel but I had a 13th birthday last year plus we arnt poor but we ant rich. I want to have a fun brithday to rememeber. My brithday is on november 22 of this year.

Thanks Stephanie Alleman
Posted by Stephanie Allema; updated 11/06/03

Stephanie who`s birthday is the 22 of Nov. What State do you live in? There are many different things you could do. Ice skating, sleep over with a fun cooking class, make up party. Have someone come over and teach you new ways of using make up. Dinner and a movie, there are many more things you could do but depends on the budget. I am in VA Godskid36@aol.com if you want to chat
Posted by Petals; updated 11/06/03