One Airbrushed Shirt

I am looking for an airbrush artist who would do ONE long sleeved shirt for me. For my boyfriends birthday I would like to have a picture of his Corvette Airbrushed on the back of a long-sleeved t-shirt. When we go to festivals or motorcycle events or that type of thing I have seen airbrush artists that do this kind of work...but my boyfriend has always been with me and I want this to be a surprise. If you know of anyone in the Northbrook, Illinois area that does this, please let me know. Thanks
Posted by Sue; updated 10/08/03

Hi

I wished I lived in Ill I am in Fla and my assistant and I do airbrush tattoos t-shirts aitbrush tanning etc.

If you go to any hair salon and check to see if they have any airbrush tatto artist or maybe even a nail salon they airbrush nails they may be able to help you out.
If there is any nice people in Ill they should be willing to help you.

Your boyfriend is lucky to have you what a fantastic idea you have.
You go girl LOL

Take Care and good luck
Let me kow the turn out ok ?

Savannah :)
Posted by Savannah; updated 10/19/03

Hay i heard you need someone to airbrush your boyfriends car on a shirt. I know someone who could do it for a good price email me back with the info and i will do it for you thank you my email is moneyuserlv4@aol.com thanks jordann
Posted by Jordann; updated 11/22/03