I Need Makeout And Kissing Games 16 Yr Old

Hey all i am having a boy/girl party and i really need fun kissing/makeout games please help me out ...and dont post if you dont have advice! thanx!
Posted by Alyssa; updated 12/19/03

Hmmm...well there are lots of kissing games to play..there is the classic seven minutes in heaven, spin the bottle, suck and blow...and its not as nasty as it sounds!- you get a credit card or something similiar and pass it around the circle of people using only you mouth, so you have to suck to hold it to your mouth, and blow to give it to the other person, but if it drops, the two people will have to kiss if they didn`t unexpectedly. Then there is the one where you pass around an ie cube with your mouths in a circle (which is really fun! :) ) then you can play guess the flavor where half of the people eat something and then make out and the other person has to figure out what it is....or if they want, just continue making out...i have some more, so tell me if you want some more and maybe some better ones...
Posted by bales; updated 12/20/03

Hey those are great! got anymore my partys two hours and i need to keep the guests occupied thanx for the great ideas!
Posted by alyssa; updated 12/20/03

Hey again does anyone know what the fridged test is i heard about it but i dont know what it is ! thanx
Posted by alyssa; updated 12/20/03

Your welcome.....i think you can go to a website, maybe virtualkiss.com , or something along those lines, or you can google, kissing games, and on my computer, it was the first thing that comes up....hope i helped....and hope the party is fun...
Posted by bales; updated 12/21/03