Need A Theme For Sweet Sixteen Quick!!

I was planning to have a mardi gras theme party but my friend just had hers with that theme. My party is coming up and i need a theme.
Posted by jaleesa; updated 03/04/04

Paper Goods
Sweet 16 Centerpiece
Say Happy Birthday! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. This Balloon Centerpiece is easy to blow up and assemble at home.

Sweet 16 Tablecover
Say Happy Birthday! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. Tablecover 54" x 102"

Sweet 16 Lunch Napkins
Say Happy Birthday! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. Luncheon Napkins

Sweet 16 Beverage Napkin
Flower Power 16! Celebrate your 16th birthday with the look of the 70"s or today with our Birthday Power Group. Beverage Napkins

Sweet 16 9oz Cups
Say Happy Birthday! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. Luncheon Napkins

Sweet 16 9" Plates
Say Happy Birthday! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. 9" Prismatic Plates

Sweet 16 7" Plates
Say Happy Birthday! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. 7" Prismatic Plates

Sweet 16 Beverage Napkin
Say Happy Birthday! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. Beverage Napkins

Sweet 16 Invitations
Please Come to a Beautiful Party! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. Prismatic Invitations

Thank You Notes
Say Thank You! Express yourself with this pastel colored Sweet 16 pattern. Prismatic Thank You Notes
Posted by Gregg; updated 03/11/04