Planning Suprise Party For A Best Friend

My best friend is turning 15 really soon and me and one of my other freiends r planing a suprise party 4 her ....we r inviting 12 girls... And have no idea what to do...cause we dont have to much money to spend... And always spend the weekend at some1 house just hanging out ... Any help?!
Posted by unknown; updated 03/10/04

Look ,all u girls have to do is save up as much money as possible! about 40-50 dollars should do it..that way u guys can rent movies...order pizza....play truth or dare and have fun! with the money u should buy snacks dricks and of course....presnts! have fun. Thats kool that u guys are having a party cuz my birthday is tomorrow and nobody is doing me any party. :( have fun! bye. I live in chicago and i`m gonna be 16!
Posted by nancy; updated 03/18/04

You should load up on snacks and drinks and have a total gurl fest!!! Get some of the hottest movies and play truth or dare!! There is a game called who dunit. Where everyone writes somethin very private like who they r crushin on and they put it in a box, shake the box up and everyone picks one.. Try to guess who your person is and they have to tell the truth!!!!
Im 16 this is what we did at my 15.. Have a great time!
Posted by kels; updated 03/25/04