Harley Davidson Party For 4 Year Old

Did Jeannie ever find anything? My son will be 4 on Dec 14th and I need everything Harley!!!!! Please help!
Posted by Jamie; updated 11/20/03

Hi, that`s going to be a hard one, because I can`t say that I have seen any harley davidson party decorations. But you could get orange and black napkins/plates/cups. Maybe you could make a race track cake out of a horseshoe cake pan. Make 2 of then and then put them together to look like a race track. Then get the food color spray that you can buy now days in black. Spray the top to look like the road, get the back and white checkered flags. Or, if you can get a picture of your son on a Harley, you can take that pic to a local bakery or grocery store and they can make an edible color copy of it and put it on top of the cake. You could buy bandanas for the kids to wear. Depending on how much work you want to do, you could get paper grocery sacks, cut them out to be vests, paint them black and then put "___`s biker club"(whatever your son`s name is. You could go online to orientaltrading.com and buy motorcycles in place of loot bags. They won`t be harley`s but you get the jest of it. I would have to suggest going down the aisle with the race car/transportation party supplies and buy your plates and things like that. You could make your own invitations or buy them from that dept. If you do get a pic of your son on a harley, you could put that on the invitation and write some clever title on top for the invitation. If you know someone who has a motorcycle, you could get a polaroid picture of each kid on the bike with the vest and bandana on. If you didn`t want to make a big cake, you could aways make cupcakes and put a checkered flag toothpick down in the center of it. Maybe if you have bikes/trikes, you could have a race on them to see who could ride their "harley" the fastest. One good idea would be if you have a harley davidson store in your town to go take a pic there of your son-maybe in front of the sign or something. This is a cute idea and I wish you luck. You`ve got me thinking on this one now.
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/13/04

Oh, so sorry, I just saw the date on the post. Guess you`ve already had the party. Hope all went well.
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/13/04