MY 11TH BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND I HAVE NO I

I need help for my 11th birthday pary i need ideas help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom has no ideas do you?
Posted by Kelsey; updated 05/13/04

Hey there, I think you should play water fighting games, pinyata where you knock down the sweets. You could have races where you have to climb over things and spin round using hoops and you could create a cinema by getting people to come into the living room to watch movies. Good luck
Posted by Alana; updated 05/18/04

If you are pl anning on doing things at your house, I would suggest a scavenger hunt outside, obstacle races, pinniata, movies, card games. Etc. If you want to go somewhere, I had a lot of fun going bowling with my friends. I also went on a hayride once and there was a bonfire afterwards. I am having the same problem with figuring out what to do at my birthday party. Just remember that you on ly need a few things today and things will kinda unravel and go with the flow and evolve. Everyone will end up having fun . HAve fun!
Posted by Emily; updated 09/16/04

This gonna be off the HOOK!! You could do a Make over party! 11 is a tough age so be perpared!!
Posted by LILBLOLD fRARIY; updated 09/21/04

I Know Me either Its So hard especially when you turn eleven you feel so grown up well not like that like a teenager version
Posted by Mariah; updated 02/04/11