SWEET SIXTEEN HELP PLEASE!!!

HEY MY SWEET SIXTEEN IS IN MARCH OF NEXT YEAR I`M HAVING IT IN MY BACKYARD PLENTY OF ROOM HUGE DECK DANCE FLOOR DJ FOUNTAIN FOR POOL LIGHTS GOT ALL THAT JUST NEED HELP ON FOOD IDEAS AND DRESS IDEAS ALSO COLORS THAT WOULD LOOK GOOD TOGETHER I DONT WANT TO TRAD. PINK AND WHITE AND ALL THAT I WANT BRIGHT COLORS I WANT THE PARTY TO BE LIKE SEMI FORMALISH NOT SURE HOW TO DO THAT AND REALLY UNSURE OF WHAT KIND OF DRESS TO WEAR OUTSIDE IN LOUISIANA IN MARCH??? ANY IDEAS GREAT HELP THANKS MUCHO!
Posted by Aly; updated 09/20/04

Aly,

If you are looking for something unique at your party, let us design personalized party puzzles for your guests enjoyment. We have done other Sweet 16`s and both kids and adults had an incredible time trying to see who knew more about the Birthday Girl. They are printed to match any theme or colors that you are going with. Visit the website at www.creativepartypuzzles.com and see how we can help leave your guests uniquely puzzled.

Visit our page for more info: Creative Party Puzzles

Posted by John Ausec; updated 09/21/04

Hey, well, for my sweet 16 my two best friends threw me a suprise party but it was done all in hawaiian themes..... For colors pink is hot right now but you could spice it up by adding navy blue and purple. Those colors are awsome together. For food, pizza is always a great idea. Every teen loves pizza!!sorry this isn`t a lot but i hope it helps!!!
Posted by Georgie; updated 09/21/04