Uniquie Gift!!    

Beach/Pool towels that last a lifetime. 6`6" x 3`3" towels that are not your typical towel. Custom embroidered and made of fine combed cotton, 25 ounces per square yard. A gift that will be remembered. Visit our page for more info: Oasis Outdoor Furnishings
Posted by Scott; updated 04/06/05

Sweet 16 Party Dares    

Hi there! Im having a sweet 16 party in around a week and i need some dares. There will be a mixture of gurls and guys. So plsss give me any dares tht u can think of thtd b suitable 4 16ths! Thanx 4 ur time!
Posted by Yang; updated 04/06/05

Need Ideas For Hip Hop 80s Party    

Can anyone give me some ideas for a hip hop 80s themed party? I would like to get the "flava flav" rope clock but can`t find that anywhere, and "kangol" type hats but no luck there either. Any and all ideas are greatly appreciated!
Posted by Cat; updated 03/30/05

Billiards/Pool Party    

Hey! Need party bag ideas for adult pool party (billiards). Already giving away mini 8ball cupcakes..in the bag. Any ideas would be appreciated!!!
Posted by Tani; updated 03/31/05

Boyfriends 30th Birthday    

I am taking my boyfriend out to eat in nyc but i don`t know what to do after. I don`t want any tourist ideas cuz we live here. Something unique
Posted by renee; updated 04/05/05

I Can't Think Of Any Games!~*    

Hula! im having a hawiian birthday party, and i have no idea about what games to play!? i mean im turing 14 its not like i want to play pin the tail on the donkey! i mean come on! will someone please give me some idea`s that would be fun for a 14th birthday party?! im ...
Posted by jamie; updated 04/05/05

13th B-Day Party With 150 Guests! Where Shoul     (1 reply)

I am turning 13 this year, and I am having the BIGGEST party of the year! I am having 150 guests. The problem is, my mom won`t let me have it @ our house, and I don`t know where to have? Any suggestions?
Posted by Taylor; updated 03/19/05

HELP 13th!I'M STUCK!     (1 reply)

HI!! omg, its my 13th birthday coming up soon, i have no idea what to do!! i`m the 1st one out of my friends havin my 13th, and it has to be good. *BUT one problem* i dont really want them to come over because i live in a small condo!!! what should i do???!!!!
Posted by becks; updated 03/19/05

30th Birthday Bash In Nov.     (2 replies)

I need some help in planning my 30th b-day in Los Angeles. I want something cool - a place where my friends can dance, drinks, and a dj...a club experience if you will. Any ideas??? I`m open to a restaurant, a club, or whatever else is out there. I am looking at about ...
Posted by Carlos; updated 03/19/05

I NEED SOME HELP PLANNING MI 13TH B DAY!!!!    

Well i am turning 13 on april 17 2005, which is a sunday, tats when i plan to have the party, i think i will frist watch 2 movies, the ring first for a scary movie and the spongebob movie second for the funny movie, then i plan do craft stuff like decorating plain t ...
Posted by NeNa; updated 03/20/05

Sleepover With Easly Bored Kid    

HI, I am having a sleepover with a girl who gets bored easily what should I do to keep her entertained?
Posted by Emma; updated 03/22/05

Ma Grl's Bday, She Will Be 17, I Need Ideas    

Hey, the money is really low sicnce ma paretns wont pay for myne SATs courses and her does, well anyways, i have always made somethign sweet for her, and always kept her guessing, he bday is on aprill 14, and she had no idea that iam htinking aout it, she think iforgot ...
Posted by Alex; updated 03/22/05

Great Birthday Idea    

In the San Diego area we are offering Playstation2 birthday parties. Wireless controllers and big screen play makes for a most memorable birthday party. Http://www.djbumps.com/ps2.htm
Posted by DJ BUMPS; updated 03/26/05

I Need To Know Fun Games For My 13th Birthday    

Its a party of about 12 but only about 6 or 7 will sleep over I need n sleep over games and how to play them that would be great thanks! :)
Posted by Zara; updated 03/29/05

My Sweet 16 Party     (1 reply)

Hey, This is Crystina, I planned on throwing a party August 13th but my b-day is the 16th. I wanted it to be the best party EVER!! :) well i had ideas of having it as a black out party with black light bulbs. I dont know if you ever played lazer tag but just like that. ...
Posted by Crystina; updated 03/09/05

Birthday Help    

Omg... Wow i really need some party advice i cant think of anything to do because sense it isnt co-ed it is hard to think of just girl games.... So ya i am having a hawaiian party and i already am planing on playing limbo or somthing like that but i need some help in ...
Posted by katrina; updated 03/10/05

I6 Birthday Party Idea    

Hi , i am haveinng so much trouble deciding what to do for my birthday party i want it to be unique but not to expensive i need help deciding. Thanks
Posted by mary; updated 03/10/05

ABBI Weddings    

I was thrilled with ABBI and so grateful in how they helped us! We used their chair covers and table decorations for a 40th birthday party and it was so elegant and beautiful. They worked with us and customized to our needs. I was desperate when I called and it was ...
Posted by Malorie; updated 03/11/05

16th Birthday Party Ideas Desperately Needed     (6 replies)

Hey! Help my birthday is in April and I am at a loss as to what to do. I live in Boston and my parents haven`t set a strict budget however, there is still a limit (few hundred max). Anyone have experience with any certain venues or have been to any parties in the area ...
Posted by Abby; updated 03/11/05

Yea    

Jane, I neednt be lectured by you and told that i am like a 9 or 10 year old, mabye i am youthful huh ever think about that? mabye i try not to act like i am 60. AL, You are very rude, and if you had been planning it for a while you wouldnt have waited till now for ...
Posted by christina; updated 03/11/05

Poker Games For Your Party    

Poker parties inc. Your complete ent. With poker tables chips and profesiional dealers all to your location! Texas holdem .... Just like on tv Visit our page for more info: Poker Parties Inc.
Posted by richard albrecht; updated 03/14/05

Looking For A Unique Party Idea?    

Looking for a great party idea? Be the first in your area & everyone will love you! I work with a company called Noah`s Ark & we do stuffed animal workshops. We bring all the materials & the children can choose from a variety of animals - they stuff it & we fill out a ...
Posted by Noah's Ark; updated 03/15/05

Looking For A Unique Party Idea?    

Looking for a great party idea? Be the first in your area & everyone will love you! I work with a company called Noah`s Ark & we do stuffed animal workshops. We bring all the materials & the children can choose from a variety of animals - they stuff it & we fill out a ...
Posted by Noah's Ark; updated 03/15/05

Help ON GAMES!!!!    

I`m having a 17th birthday party and i need game ideas!!! please help!!!
Posted by Nancy; updated 03/17/05

18 BIRTHDAY PARTY    

ITS MY BIRTHDAY DA 13/4/05 AND I HAVE NO IDEA WAT 2 DO 4 IT.IM TRYIN 2 DECIDE BETWEEN A HOUSE PARTY R HAVIN IT N A PUB N MY TOWN. PLEASE HELP IF UV GOT ANY IDEAS 4ME.........(",)......TANX.......
Posted by AME; updated 03/17/05