13th B-Day Party...boys+girls! HELP!!!!!!!

Ohmigod help!!! my b-day`s comin up REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY soon and i have no idea what games 2 play or what 2 do!! i think i`m gonna have it in my basement (that could change though) and just play music n dance... Etc. But that wont keep me busy for 4 hours!!! Also, i`m inviting probably about 15 gurls, and MY BOYFRIEND, and maybe a few more guyfriends... I NEED games that we can all play, and have fun, and maybe a game that can get me and my boyfriend to kiss. Spin the bottle`s ok... But i really dont want him kissing another girl!!! n e ways.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!
Luv, Rach
Posted by hottieteenbabe; updated 09/26/04

Hey! my bdays in 3days but my party is 6! for my party im inviting 14 ppl both boys and girls and we`re gonna celbrate outside on my huge deck and downstairs room! I made a few CD`s that we can dance and listen to for a while! i also plan to play a few games! instead of just making goodie bag I`m going to hide all the goodies around the house (outside and in) and have the guests look for them like a scavenger hunt! i`m also gonna take out all the balls i have footballs, basketballs, volleyballs, maybe a badminton set and play some games! also we might pay twister truth or dare and spin the bottle! then the boys are gonna leave and sum girls r gonna stay for a sleepover! we might do make overs watch movies gossip and eat! for breakfast im gonna serve bagels, wafles, cereal and tons of topping and beverages! It`s gonna be awesome! feel free to use sum of my ideas and have an awesome bday!
Posted by barbara; updated 09/26/04

WELL YOU COULD PLAY 7 MIN IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by jennifer; updated 09/30/04

Have sex that will be something to do wont it and you will all enjoy it make sure to do it from the back!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lindsay; updated 09/30/04

Thanks for the idea`s guys! I`m not sure about the sex one though...that`s a little much 4 me.! lol. Well if anyone has any more ideas, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!

Thanx bunches!!
Xoxo --Rach
Posted by Rach; updated 09/30/04

Just do wat u wanna do
Posted by someone; updated 10/02/04

Hey, I`m having my 14th birthday party in a couple of weeks, and i have no ideas of what to do. I want to invite some boys and some girls too. I really like this boy, and i want to inivite him, but if i invite boys... I dont know what we should do.. Because my parents are gonna be here, and theres not really anything to do at my house. Lol If you have ANY ideas PLEASE let me know!!
Posted by Caleigh; updated 10/02/04

Come on guys!! i need help fast!!!!!
Posted by hottieteenbabe; updated 10/10/04

Omg i no exactly how u feel my birthday is in 7 days and i have no clue what we r gunna do at my party i am having gurls and guys
Posted by jessi; updated 10/10/04