Passion Parties..Girls Night Out With A BUZZ

Greetings!
This year has been outstanding for Passion Parties, Thank you so much for being a part of it. I`ve put together some year-end specials exclusively for PartyPop customers, Enjoy!

TIS THE SEASON TO BE LOVING
Place a Passion product order directly with me via www.sensualfun.net & receive $5.00 OFF your purchase of $25.00 or more, for every additional $25.00 you spend, I`ll give you an additional $5.00 OFF. This offer is for web orders only.

LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE OR A LITTLE EXTRA SPENDING MONEY FOR THE HOLIDAYS??

Then Look no further. I`m currently looking for a few good leaders to join my team. As a special offer to you, if you sign up as a Romance Consultant with me in November, I will give you $25.00 worth of retail product for purchasing a $100.00 Kit, $50.00 worth of retail product for purchasing a $250.00 Kit or $75.00 worth of retail product for purchasing a $450.00 Kit. You must qualify within 30 days of receiving your Kit to be eligible for this offer.

Thank you for showing interest in Passion Parties. If you would like to Book a Party, Purchase Products or become a Passion Parties Consultant, please contact me at anytime! Book your 2005 Passion Party Today!

Sincerely,

Trisha Weltz
Executive Manager
Email: trishaspassion@hotmail.com
Voice: 503-856-8634

Visit our page for more info: Trisha's Passion Parties

Posted by Trisha Weltz; updated 10/27/04