IM DESPIATE FOR HELP ANY IDEAS WILL HELP..PLE     (4 replies)

I have this best friend that i`ve been through soo much with and have soo much in common with. Her 16th birthday is coming up and i REALLY need some out of the ordinary, great ideas please! i dont want it to be something casual such as a movie,restaurant,and miniture ...
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/04/05

17th Birthday Ideas Needed !!!     (6 replies)

Hey I am turning 17 June 1st. I did not have a sweet 16 and i would really like to m,ake up for that by having a great party this year but it cant be to costy and ideas at all would be appreciated!
Posted by Rose; updated 05/03/05

12 Year Old Brithday     (1 reply)

Please i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im having a hawiian sleepover with 3 friends i can i do for food,drink and games Email me at millsbaker@clear.net.nz From sarah
Posted by sarah; updated 05/03/05

What Should My Theme Be?    

I have not been able to think of a theme for my 17th birthday any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks so much and i need ideas soon because my bday is June 1st and i need to order the things
Posted by Rose; updated 05/03/05

1th Birday    

Hi, Please help me organize the 18th birthday of my daughter by sending me the script from the very start including mother`s message. Thanks
Posted by violy; updated 05/03/05

BARNYARD ANIMALS NEEDED FOR 5 YR. OLD PARTY.A     (1 reply)

MY DAUGHTER IS TURNING 5.SHE LOVES FARM ANIMALS AND WANTS A SMALL 3 OR 4 ANIMAL PETTING ZOO.SHE ESPECIALLY LOVES PIGS AND WOULD REALLY LIKE AT LEAST ONE TO COME. I HAVE TRIED MANY OPTIONS AND KEEP COMING UP EMPTY. IF ANYONE CAN HELP OR KNOWS ANYONE WITH A FARM PLEASE ...
Posted by CINDY; updated 05/03/05

~!!!QuInCe HeLp!!!~    

Hey or Hola im 14 years old my b-day party is next year in MARCH my parents told me 2 start planin everythin now i got some ideas like da theme is Cinderella under the stars or Beauty and the Beast under the stars i dunno 1 of them 2 . Or somethin dat deals with Puerto ...
Posted by AnA; updated 04/29/05

17th Birthday Ideas Help!!!    

Hi i am going to be 17 on june 1st and i have a few close friends and i am cluless on what to do...I have a twin sister but she is now living with my grandma and this is my first birthday i am celebrating with out her so and ideas would be appreciated even if they ...
Posted by Rose; updated 04/29/05

I Need Help    

I need game ideals for my birthday party it is this friday and I will be 15 years old.
Posted by Amber; updated 05/01/05

TEENS! NEED Ideas For FUN 16th SURPRISE B.D.(     (3 replies)

HI! I would APPRECIATE anyones imput for party ideas for a SURPRISE 16th BIRTHDAY PARTY for my son. I would love to get theme ideas, a place to have the party, etc. He does like baseball... Any ideas would be welcomed! Thanks, (desperate to do RIGHT)! MOM :-)
Posted by Maria; updated 05/01/05

PLEASE HELP!!! BEST FRIENDS 16TH BIRTHDAY    

I have this best friend that i`ve been through soo much with and have soo much in common with. Her 16th birthday is coming up and i REALLY need some out of the ordinary, great ideas please! i dont want it to be something casual such as a movie,restaurant,and miniture ...
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/01/05

Boy Problem Help!     (7 replies)

How do u get a boy 2 like u? I have never had a boyfriend in my life how embaressing!!! Ahhh!!!! Well any ideas write back hurry
Posted by unknown; updated 05/02/05

Games For A Teen Boy/Girl Party!!! {KISSIN GA     (1 reply)

HELP!!! My friend n i want 2 make the party of the year!!! so weneed lotz of fun gamez!!! o by tha way what iz soilder??? Any thing iz great we`re desperate!!!
Posted by BrItTaNy; updated 05/02/05

Teenage Party Ideas NEEDED     (3 replies)

Hey I am turning 17 June 1st I so far have no idea how many people I should invite or what I will be doing when they come I dont know wether to go somewhere or anything. I live in washington if you know of anything fun to do there...PLEASE HELP with ideas...thanks.
Posted by SoMeOnE; updated 05/02/05

Need Ideas For 30th Birthday In SF     (1 reply)

My husband is turning 30 in June and I am looking for a cool place to hold a party for about 20-30 people. Looking for a place for dinner, drinks and mainly just hanging out with friends. Thx!
Posted by Kellie; updated 04/28/05

Help    

Hey i am having a suvior party for my 13th party and there is going to be 8 girls including me so i need some games by april. 13th! please help
Posted by annomunos; updated 04/08/05

Baseball Theme Pictures    

I have added an entire page of pictures of the Baseball Theme Centerpieces that I did for a wedding Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 04/08/05

17th Birthday Ideas Help    

Hi i am going to be 17 on june 1st and i have a few close friends and i am cluless on what to do...I have a twin sister but she is now living with my grandma and this is my first birthday i am celebrating iwth out her so and i deas would be appreciated
Posted by Rose; updated 04/09/05

Birthday Party Plates And Glasses    

Hello - I have added to my web page Personalized Plates that can be done to your birthday theme and personalized. Although they might not be something you would want for all of your guests they are a great keepsake for the birthday boy or girl, I also can do glasses to ...
Posted by Connie; updated 04/14/05

Party    

Disc Jockey If you are in Florida and are looking for an experienced DJ with over 10 years of experience please call Special Occasions DJ of Florida. I also will go anywhere to DJ a wedding. My website is www.specialoccasiondj.com. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Joseph Keeler; updated 04/15/05

Ideas For A 40th Birthday     (1 reply)

Would like some idea for a every classic 40th birthday Dinner what should i sever or what food idea should i come up with
Posted by tammy; updated 04/15/05

Scavenger Hunt For 13 Yro Birthday Party    

Please help me plan a scavenger hunt for my daughters 13th birthday party.
Posted by Judy; updated 04/17/05

DE PA NJ Children's Parties Elmo 866 333 2623    

866 333 2623 Dora Visits DE 866 333 2623 Philadelphia Spider-Man Kids Party Poo Bear Power Ranger 866 333 2623 Delaware Buzz Spongebob Kids parties NJ PA DE Princesss Parties 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs Birthday Party!! Batman New Jersey ...
Posted by Spider-Man Nj DE; updated 04/17/05

Carnival Creators Of Princeton 800-98-FUN-4-U    

Carnival Creators of Princeton 800-98-FUN-4-U
Posted by Carnival Creator; updated 04/18/05

Brookly Children's Party    

I took my kids to a party at Little People Parties in Brooklyn, NY. They loved it! There was something for kids ages 1-12 and best of all it was a private party. The place is new and I really hope it does well because we need this in our neighborhood. It was so much ...
Posted by Sherif; updated 04/20/05