*Love Problems*

Hey! Im getting ready to turn 14 in 2 days. Ive just recently had a breakup with my boyfriend of 1 year and 3 months. While we were dating I still liked this boy I had dated before. But I kept it to myself because I was soo in love with my boyfriend. I know that sounds weird cause Im just 13 but I mean I was with him for so long. But we brokeup because he said he wanted to be single,so I figured there was another girl.And there was ,he started dating a girl from his school and I was talking to the boy Ive liked for a long time.But what I dont understand is why he dated me for soo long then wanted to be single,but instead dates someone else? can someone answer me and tell me what they think and if theyve been in that position?THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!! BYE :-)
Posted by Javie; updated 10/20/04

Hey girlie,
Probably BECAUSE you are so young. Believe me, it is to be expected and you should be doing the same! Date! It is fun and wonderful to have meaningful experiences, but the bottom line is...You haven`t even reached 20 yet! Can`t wait till you can look back and get where I`m coming from :) It hurts, but it IS a part of life. Live and Love honey! Enjoy!
Posted by Melissa; updated 11/16/04

Guys are dicks dont worry about it there are much more guys out there that would love you just for who you are. I have been there i have been down the road also but someone told me that there are much more guys out there who would be dieing to have you. Well g2g love ya much and good luck
Posted by Tiffany; updated 11/20/04