I Need Tips For My 11th Birthday!:)

Hi people! I really need help for my 11th birthday party!! It`s going to be exactly a week from today!! It will start at 1:00p.m. But 2 of my friends are coming 2 hours early to help set up a bit!! Please help me with ideas! It`s going to be a luau and we are swimming at my house and we are also going to have a sleepover!! My dad said he would barbeque hamburgers and hotdogs too!! i need help with decorations and games!! I am going to have a Murderer Mystery and after finiding each clue they will also get something that was found with the clue!! There are teams of 2 and about 10-16 girls are coming to my party!! Please help!!
Posted by Michelle Winters; updated 06/19/04

Anyone? im REALLY desperate!! please!!
Posted by Michelle Winters; updated 06/19/04

Ok dont panic. Your idea sounds fine. Murder in the dark is a pretty kewl game. And if you have good prizes a scavenger hunt can be fun too. For decorations for a luua (spelling sry), you can buy fake palm trees and bamboo and stuff from a party store. If you dont have one close to you ive also found them at the dollar store. You can also buy those cute lil umbrellas for your drinks from Walmart. For other activities try making pina colodas or strawberry dackers (virgin of course). You can buy the mix at any grocery store. Just ask a person that works there where they keep it. But mainly dont sweat it. Drinking strawberry dackeries beside a pool and just talking is enough to keep most girls happy.

If you get bored, you could also get a limbo stick and crank up the tunes and limbo. It starts off a lil boring but the lower you go the funnier and moref un it gets. Trust me
Posted by jessi; updated 06/20/04

Hey when you get this msg. Let me know leave a msg on my post...teen party games or something like that. Thanx
Posted by jessi; updated 06/20/04

Hi my name is cleo posey i know how u feel r u 11? because im 11 2 on the 27th of november and i want help but u can have a party theme like eg.a disney party u could draw or trace a couple of disney characters and u could buy some lil` toys 4 it buy disney party bags my nanny wont let me have a party i live with her so. My mom didnt want me {so my nan had to take me in incase ur wonderin y i was talkin bout` my nan.}. Loadza love cleo!!!!!!!!
Posted by cleo posey; updated 11/23/04