13th Birthday

Its my 13th birthday, and Im having a slumber party, I really want us to have fun, but i can think of any activities to do! Can yall help me out?
Posted by Damaria; updated 11/16/03

Well, I am also having my 13th b-day, and have no clue what to do, but let me spill: ok, you are just having a typical sleepover but you need something to liven it up... How about playing cool games like bobbing for apples where you have prizes inside the winning one and creative games like that! Have fun and happy b- day! ***Danielle***
Posted by Danielle; updated 06/04/04

When I had my 13th birthday party I had a dance. All my friends came over, and it was in my grandma`s garage. We got all kinds of cool lights and danced for hours!! After the guys left the girls when to the upstairs (my half of the house) and had an awesome slumber party. We stayed up all night telling ghost stories.
Posted by Brittany; updated 06/11/04

Hiy!...my 13th bday in bout 3-4 weeks i havent organised anything yet coz im scared if i do no1 willl show up or i will have a bad party...if i do have a party i wuld invite my guy friends aswell as girls i really have no idea wot 2 do i was thinkin start at 7 guys stay till 11 they go home and i have lyk 5-10 of my girl friends sleepova but i really need help with wot 2 do coz i have parents hu will wanna be involved in everything and will watch and wont leave us alone HELP!!...ive been 2 heaps of partys and da main game thet every1 enjoys is spin the bottle so i think every1 shuld use that!!

From...Fi
Posted by $**FIONA**$; updated 06/14/04

You could go to the mall. Divide into groups, give each groupe a camera have them take picts make it a scavanger hunt like you have to take a pic. Of your group and a man in a hat.(a stranger will have to take the pic.) (sorry if i mis spelled anything) Happy B-Day
Posted by babydoll; updated 11/20/04