~*~guy Prob~*~

Hi theres this guy that i like and a while ago i think he liked me too but i dunno now but hes going out with one of my friends that im not really close with but heres the thing he promised my best friend at their tennis practice that if he isnt going out with anyone at the next dance (january) that he would dance with me and i reaaaaaaly wanna dance with him so yeah. Well i dont think that they are gonna break up on their own so i am slowly tryna break em up like cause he apparently didnt give her a hug after school and hes too shy to talk to her and stuff and i said something like `well that dosent sound like a very good b/f but maybe thats jus me... Well i wouldnt worry about it..too much..." and stuff like that so if you could help me with ideas to break them up or something like that not neccisarilly breaking them up but some suggestions for my situation i would greatly appreciate it!!! thank you soo much for your help!!

~ Amiee*
Posted by Amiee; updated 12/02/04

Hi, i know exsactly how you feel i am in almost the exsact same situation as you. I dont know how to help you out cause if i did i wouldnt be wondering myself....well anyway good luck with your problem.

Julia
Posted by Julia; updated 12/02/04