Adult Harley Davidson Birthday Party Ideas-De

I am having an adult Harley Davidson Theme Birthday Party and need suggestions for decorations, favors, etc. Please help!!!!
Posted by Dene; updated 09/02/04

Dene,
For Favors, try this unique Party Puzzle...at www.creativepartypuzzles.com..they are unique in they focus on the Birdthay person in the form of Word Searches, Crosswords and Trivia..which are designed to be fun and entertaining for all. They are specifically created based on likes/dislikes, historical events of the person, people around him/her..and they are not done in a bland question like "What is Dene`s favoite food? Tacos,Pizza, Hamburger, chicken and let`s say it was Chicken...the question might be...Which fast food slogan best represents Dene`s cravings at dinnertime? "Think outside the bun", Nobody knows like Dominos, Have it your way, Finger lickin good.

They provide your guests with something unique for the occasion. We can design the cover around Harley`s or include Harley history only...send me an email at Sales@creativepartypuzzles.com to discuss any further details or questions you have.

Thanks,

John Ausec

Visit our page for more info: Creative Party Puzzles

Posted by John; updated 09/03/04

Dene --

Question: did you ever have the Harley Davidson party? I`m trying to throw one -- for a friend`s 40th birthday -- and I desperately need some ideas.

Thanks!
Posted by lmb; updated 12/07/04

Hello - I would love to help you out with your decorations for your Harley Davidson Birthday party. I hand paint centerpieces, toasting flutes, favors, etc. I would love to do a Harley theme. With the logo on the centerpieces, votive holders (to give as favors) or even Harley`s on the centerpieces........email me I would love to help and you will find my prices are very reasonable.....!! you can visit my web site as well to see some of my previous work.
Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com
CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 12/08/04