Help! Need Ideas For Fall Birthday!    

Hey, my b-day is in September and I need ideas for a birthday theme. Also, I need ideas on what games to play too. Instead of posting, please EMAIL ME ONLY!! My Email is danibelle_262@hotmail.com so if you have any ideas, please EMAIL ME ONLY! thanx a bunch!
Posted by Dani; updated 07/06/05

Scooby Doo Birthday     (1 reply)

I am having a scooby doo theme for my 3 y old son birthday party. I am looking for ideas / games and also a place where I can get a scooby character to come...can anyone help? Northern NJ area
Posted by Tracey; updated 07/06/05

18th Birthday Program Post Script    

Hi, Kindly provide me a helpful list bout` 18th B-day Program Script coz a friend of mine convince me to be her MC this coming Saturday, July 9, 2005.Hope I can receive it before the said date. Thank you in advance.
Posted by Jem; updated 07/06/05

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I NEED HELP!!!    

Okay tomorrow i have a b-day party to go to and i need a gift idea. Some things about her are Shes morman Shes tough She likes rugby Shes turning 13 or 14 im not sure b/c i just met her this school year!!! PLEASE HELP
Posted by Ambey; updated 07/06/05

MY 14TH BDAY HELP~~!!     (1 reply)

I will be 14 july 22 and i want my my party the 23rd and so i need some ideas i have like lil kids comin some boys and girls and parents there unfortunetly plz help me!!!!!
Posted by Aubrey; updated 07/03/05

Pleaaase Help     (1 reply)

I`m having a sleepover and it`s going to be me and my friend amy. There`s 3 years difference beetween us i need a game to play and fast
Posted by jess; updated 07/05/05

My Birthday Party Is Coming Up!!!     (1 reply)

My Birthday party is coming up this saturday. And i dont have any fun pranks or games really planned..... Could you guys help me out???? P.S. This is all 12 year olds!
Posted by Shelby Compton; updated 06/29/05

NEW GROOM'S BIRTHDAY     (1 reply)

My husband and best friends birthday is coming up and I want to throw him a birthday party. I`ve never done anything special. Every year I buy him an outfit,shoes, and we go to dinner. We just got married a month ago and he really wanted to go to the Ritz hotel but we ...
Posted by kaykay; updated 06/29/05

First Birthday    

My sons first birthday is quickly approaching, and I want to rent a party room, around the south county area (or within 10-15 miles of it), I want it to be nice, but not expensive- needs to hold approx. 50 people - I thought the Kirkwood comm. Center?? Anyone have any ...
Posted by Kendra; updated 06/29/05

Fabulous Party Designs, LLC 866-773-1202    

Having a birthday party? Call Fabulous Party Designs, LLC we can help plan, decorate, cater, and more... 866-773-1202 Toll free Visit our website @ fabulouspartydesigns.net Thank you!!!
Posted by Alicia ; updated 06/30/05

14th Birthday Bowling Party!     (2 replies)

Hey peoples!! I`ve decided 2 have a bowling party for my 14th coming up. I have no clue what we can do afterward we get done bowling. I was thinking we could walk back to my house (it`s really close) and play games there and stuff but more suggestions would be VERY ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/30/05

Quincenera Party Games Needed    

I really need help to find games for my Quincenera pary, a quincenera is like a sweet 16, but its when you`re 15. Any ways, i need games so it won`t be boring. Can some1 help, please. It`s coed but no kissing games please.
Posted by Tasha; updated 06/30/05

A Fourteenth Birthday Party    

I am having a fourteenth birthday (slumber) party in September, and i have no clue of what 2 do! Pleaz help!!!
Posted by Tweetybird; updated 07/01/05

Tallahassee Parents    

Enjoy the freedom of being able to enjoy your child`s birthday celebration!! Let Gotta Party take care of everything from you. Set-up, Hosting, and Clean-Up, we do it all!! Call us out at 850.228.7310 or visit us on the web at http://www.gottaparty.net to experience ...
Posted by Chineze; updated 07/02/05

SLEEPOVER GAMES    

I need a sleepover games and fast my party is very soon. There are 2 girls beside me we are ages 13-14 NO BABY GAMES. PLEAZEEEEEEEEEEE HURRY!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Nikki; updated 06/26/05

Hollywood Games    

For my 13 birthday party im going to have a hollywood birthday party. Im going to have my friends dress up like a hollywood stars. But i need some ideas for things to do while they are dressed up. Like we are going to have awards.
Posted by amber; updated 06/27/05

Edible Image Photo Cake    

Edible images are the hottest trend at parties, and they aren`t just for cakes anymore. Edible images now come in all shapes and sizes; perfect for cupcakes, cookies and chocolate lollipops. Children`s faces will light up at seeing their "reflection" on the cake. ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 06/28/05

866-773-1202 For Help In Planning Any Parties And Event    

Fabulous Party Designs, LLC we are located in Denver and would love to help anyone who needs help in planning a party of special event. Fabulouspartydesigns@hotmail.com or call 866-773-1202 Thank you hope we can help!!!
Posted by Alicia; updated 06/28/05

Spider Man Party     (3 replies)

I am trying to get ideas on how to throw a spider man party for a boythat is my cousin who is turning 7 on Jan.8th and if anybody haves great ideas how to throw a spider man party, i would like to thank u.
Posted by Ni-Si; updated 06/28/05

NJ PA DE NYC DC MD BATMAN Parties 866 333 262     (4 replies)

DE Batman Parties 866 333 2623 Dora 866 333 2623 Philadelphia Spider-Man Kids Party Poo Bear Power Ranger 866 333 2623 Delaware Buzz Spongebob Kids parties NJ PA DE Princesss Parties 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs Birthday Party!! Batman New Jersey ...
Posted by Spider-Man Nj DE; updated 06/28/05

Birthday Party Games     (2 replies)

Need to know some games to play for a star wars party
Posted by misty; updated 06/29/05

HELP!!!    

I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!! I am throghing (sry i am a awful speller) my friend sam a sleepover party I need som Ideas for a fun night (we r all girls) we r the ages 12-13 and want som nasty games that go along the line o truth or dare but no girl-on-girl stuff please ...
Posted by Meg; updated 06/29/05

A Party In Need     (1 reply)

My party is in 1 week, im having 15 girls and 15 guys i want there to be heaps of fun my parents will come and check on us every 1 hour so any games are allright. Im turning 14 so as u can guess ima growing teenager and i do have needs too... As u can guess girls. Its ...
Posted by Lion; updated 06/29/05

18th Birthday     (1 reply)

Hi,its my best friends 18th birthday in 3 weeks and my 17th on the same day we are planing on having a birthday together but because its her 18th i want to do something special for her our partys going to be at a bar or a hall.but i dont know wat i can do for her that ...
Posted by kezza; updated 06/29/05

Party...     (1 reply)

Hey, I am having a party in a week from now, there are gonna be about 50 of my mates (boys and girls, of course!)... I am thinking of a few things that I could do to keep them entertained, I have got all food and drinks ready, all music, strobe lights and a bonfire.. ...
Posted by Sal; updated 06/29/05