Please Help Me I Dont Know What To Do :`(

Okay heres the thing i just read a previous post and my situation is a lot like theirs but i am going to post mine anyway. Okay well the guy i like is going out with my friend...well were not really friends....we get along but we dont really talk that much.....anyway hes going out with my "friend" and their is a slight rumor going around that he told all his friends that he was going to dance with me at the next dance no matter what his g/f thought about it. Apparently his g/f hasnt herd the rumor yet because shes the kind of person who speaks her mind...and if she herd it she would have been yelling at me saying it was my fault and stuff...anyway um i dont know i really like this guy and i`m guessing he likes me too by the rumor? and i also heard him say it to his friends more than once but i dont think the knows that part... So kay my point is since he probably likes me what should i do cause i`m trying to be-friend his g/f and shes telling me all this stuff and it dosent look like their anywhere close to on the rocks.... So um should i try to break them up? i dont know what to do but i really want to dance with this guy! if you could please help me as soon as anyone reads this post i really dont know what to do i am very stressed out and confused so please help!!

Julia
Posted by Julia; updated 12/02/04

Hi babe ive been in ur situation b4 so i think i can help ya! ok well if u like him i say u go fer it try to break em up! thats wat i did and im w/ tha guy now! hers how i broke my b/f and his ex up...
First ya gotta become freinds w/ tha gurl. Gain her trust ya kno? tha more she trusts you the more she will tell you bout tha relationship. Youll be able to figure out what their weak spots are and then ya work with that
Tell the girl that u herd a rumor about her man w/ another gurl or somethin
And then u eventually break em up! hope i helped! email me back wat u think!

Angey
Posted by angey; updated 12/04/04

Hey, well if you really want to get with him at the dance and if you heard him say that then i would say hes not a very loyal boyfriend to his girlfriend. You should talk to her about what he said and make her really mad about it and then hopefully she will dump him and then he will be yours!
Tell me how it turned out! good luck!

~Alicia
Posted by Alicia; updated 12/04/04