18th Birthday    

Its my 18th birthday in 4 months, all my friends will still be 17 so it really limits what i can do for it, i don`t want to do anything childish or have a house party and im starting to save £10 a week until the day not a lot but its something, my friends have ...
Posted by liss; updated 05/30/07

OK NEW IDEAS     (2 replies)

HI....I POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE NOT TOO LONG AGO BUT MY PLANS CHANGED...I DON`T KNOW IF I SHOULD HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY(ALL GIRLS) OR RENT A CLUB AND HAVE A BIG PARTY WITH GUYS AND GIRLS AND THEN HAVE SOME GIRL FRIENDS COME OVER AND SPEND THE NIGHT??PLEASE HELP ME...
Posted by Sarah; updated 05/30/07

13 Th Birthday ~~     (1 reply)

Hey! My 13th birthday is in September but im planning to have it in August before the school year starts. My sister`s 16th birthday is coming up in September too. She wants to have her sweet 16 in august and has already rented a room etc. My mom forgets about me so she ...
Posted by crispi; updated 05/29/07

Need Birthday Party Ideas?? I Can Help     (1 reply)

Hey guys. I have all this creative energy, kinda balled up, adn a whole bunch of good party ideas. This includes themes, games, invitations, etc etc. If you need any ideas, reply to this
Posted by Nicole; updated 05/29/07

18th Birthday Program    

Hi!I will be hosting an 18th birthday party.Please help me create a program like what will be the sequence of events or what event should be included that will be really fun. Need it ASAP. Thanks.
Posted by Lee; updated 05/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/29/07

SUMMER SPECIAL $$$ 10.00 OFF MENTION PARTYPOP    

View my site for Personalized board/stand for Your candel lighting ceremony. Design to any theme..... SUMMER SPECIAL $ 10.00 WHEN YOU MENTION THIS SITE..... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 05/28/07

Games For My Birthday Party    

This weekend i am having my 13th birthday party and I really need some games that boys and girls will enjoy i bought water balloons and i have a volleyball net and a basketball hoop but that is it i have 6 boys and 9 girls and then me so actually 10 girls HELP ME!! : (
Posted by Hannah; updated 05/28/07

Sleepovers    

Im having a sleepover next thursday and i dont know what to do other than films makerovers and truth or dare. Me and my friend(just the 2 of us)are 10 Please help me
Posted by millie; updated 05/29/07

13 Birthday     (3 replies)

I am about to turn 13 in may and i wanna have an amazing party that everyonje will remember. I want to combine many different themes like a dance party,luau and other things. But i dont know wat themes i relli should do. I want my 13 birthday party to be lyk and ...
Posted by kayyyylee; updated 05/29/07

Clowns, Magicians, Costumed Characters, Etc    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * Pony Rentals * Petting Zoos, * ...
Posted by Keith; updated 05/29/07

Kids Characters & Clowns, $20.00 Off!    

Kids party characters & clowns available! $20.00 off! Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/29/07

LIttle Mermaid Wedding Topper    

I am looking for a glass/porcelain wedding topper with Little Mermaid and Erik. I have only found one, it is $295. Any suggestions on where I can find one would be helpful, OR anyone willing to sell one. Thanks for your help. Jill
Posted by Jill; updated 05/29/07

HELP Please ~13th Party~     (1 reply)

I am having a birthday party and it as to be fun! my best friend in the entire world is moving and i have to make it the party of her life. She invited me to her party and it was a blast. I really want it to be unique and really really FUN!! She hates rollercoasters ...
Posted by natalie; updated 05/29/07

Where To Hold B-Day Party COLVILLE, WA    

I am new to N.E Washington. Need to know WHAT/WHERE is out there for renting a space for a child`s birthday party? Want it nice and clean and friendly, prefer not part of another place like bowling alley or restaurant. Are there any halls for rent in this area? Don`t ...
Posted by Margaret O; updated 05/24/07

STRIPPERS MALE FEMALE NJ PA DE 866-374-7689    

STRIPPERS MALE FEMALE NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 STRIPPERS.COM HOTT+SEXY EXOTIC DANCERS STRIPPERS MALE FEMALE NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 www.strippers.com STRIPPERS MALE FEMALE NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 STRIPPERS MALE FEMALE NJ PA DE 866-374-7689 www.strip-o-gram.net*************** ...
Posted by FANTASY ENT.; updated 05/25/07

I NEED HELP     (1 reply)

HHEEELLLPPPP....... PLEASE HELP ME MY PARTY IS IN LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF BUT I LIKE TO PLAN EARLY. I AM TURNING 13 BUT I WAS LOOKING AT SOME OTHER STUFF ON THE INTERNET FOR A THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY AND THEY WERE ALL TO CHILDISH. I HAVE A POOL AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN JULY. ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 05/25/07

My 14th Birthday     (2 replies)

My Birthday is coming up and i dont know wut to do!! I ride dirtbikes so i was thinking of having a riding party. But then i cant invite all of my friends. I am also a twin and my sister doesnt have any ideas either so if anyone has any ideas please help me!! My ...
Posted by June; updated 05/25/07

Quincenera     (3 replies)

HEY, I NEED HELP!! I`M HAVING A QUINCENERA NEXT YEAR AND I CAN`T FIND WHAT I NEED. MY THEME IS GOING TO BE TINKERBELL, BUT I DON`T KNOW WHERE TO FIND ALL THE THINGS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL DRESS, CAKES, CENTER PIECES AND INVITATIONS THAT WILL GO WITH THE TINKERBELL THEME. SO ...
Posted by denise; updated 05/26/07

"Create Additional Income From Home"    

Hi: Valentino here in NYC. I would like to share this information with you. As a success mentor/coach with -Mentoring For Free- I help people create additional income from home. I`ve blended this information into building my business and I want to share it with you. ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 05/26/07

Party Games (coed)    

Okey doke. Im having a Movie Night party in 2 weeks....im only inviting like 5 people (3 boys, 2 girls) I dont want people to be all bored and stuff so i need game ideas!!! Age range from like 12-14. (particularly no kissing games plz) Thanx! =D
Posted by lexi; updated 05/28/07

Bartender    

Hi there this is michael from amh discount bartending offering low rates to bartend your private party for birthdays for a very good price proudly serving the inland empire and orange county. If interested visit my site or call me at 951-743-7859 for more info. Thank ...
Posted by michael; updated 05/27/07

Barney Entertainer    

I am looking for a Barney Entertainer for my 3 year old Birthday Party. I live in Atlanta, GA
Posted by Anne; updated 05/27/07

Fear Factor Party    

I have a website called fearfactorpartyideas.com it has a lot of Fear Factor Party Ideas on it from the complete printable Invitation to the Challenges
Posted by Tori; updated 05/27/07

CANDLELIGHTING CEREMONY STAND SWT16/BATMITZVAH    

View my site for Personalized board/stand for Your candel lighting ceremony. Design to any theme..... SUMMER SPECIAL $ 10.00 WHEN YOU MENTION THIS SITE..... 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 05/28/07