Go Cart Rental     (1 reply)

I am looking to have an outdoor party for 11 to 14 year olds and want to rent go-carts in the Los Angeles, Cal. Area. Any suggestions?
Posted by k cooper; updated 06/07/07

Go Kart Rental For Events    

R & R Racing Go-Karts provides the rental service of complete go-karts and track set ups. We service the greater Orange County and surrounding areas. We cater to school functions, church and corporate events, fundraisers, carnivals, grand openings, "fiestas", ...
Posted by rrgokarts; updated 06/07/07

HELP    

Every year i always have 12 girls sleepover. I`m sortof know for my out going parties. Last year i used my last good theme i could think of, which was the Hollywood theme. I need a good theme for this year. My birthday is in 4 months but i need to start planning now. ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/07/07

13th Birthday Party Ideas    

My daughter is turning 13 in July and I am also racking my brain for ideas. I am thinking carnival, you can rent popcorn, cotton candy, snowcone machines along with carnival type games including a dunk tank in case it is as hot as last year. I was thinking of adding ...
Posted by MLE; updated 06/07/07

Lilo & Stich Characters!    

Hi, I`m looking for either someone who can come to my daughter`s 5th b`day party as either Lilo or Stich or a place that has the costumes for rent. I`m in Windsor, CT.
Posted by JG; updated 06/07/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/07/07

CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT!    

$20.00 OFF! KIDS ENTERTAINMENT! CLOWNS, CHARACTERS, MAGICIANS AND MUCH MORE! AMYTHEST PRODUCTIONS-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/06/07

BELLY DANCERS!    

$20.00 OFF IF YOU MENTION PARTY POP! EXOTIC & BEAUTIFUL BELLY DANCERS FOR YOUR EVENT. AMYTHEST PRODUCTIONS (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/06/07

Help Me    

I need help i was thinking about haveing a pool party and going to breakers but i dont want to spend that much money or i cound have a sleepover i dont know what i should do !!!!!plz. Help and my 13th b-day is in 10 days so HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by felicia ; updated 06/06/07

HAVING A BARNYARD 1ST BIRTHDAY LOUISVILLE KY AREA     (2 replies)

I am looking for any live animals for my son`s 1st birthday party. I am having it at our house but am looking for baby chicks, pony`s, etc.. PLEASE help!
Posted by TIFFANY; updated 06/06/07

Twin 2nd Birthday     (1 reply)

I am a mother of fratenal twin girl. Turn two 8/28/2007. We did a BIG Nemo party for their first birthday that went really well. I am looking to do a smaller scale party for their second birthday but I want it to be special. Suggestions please ! My girls love mickey ...
Posted by Heather; updated 06/06/07

My 13th Birthday...... IN 2 WEEKS!!    

Hi! mi 13th birthday is in 2 weeks and i already invited every1 and i`m going to mi cottage and we are going tubing and all that jazzz i just have no idea wat to do for the at nite time thing.. Since its a sleepover!! please help me!!!!!!
Posted by Katelynn; updated 06/06/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/06/07

Sweet Sixteen Party    

I need help!! im planin on havin a skatin party. I want my party to be packed. The theme is goin to be off the movie ATL. How they always go to cascade skatin ring all the time, like thats the place to be. Theres goin to be music n dancin n skatin but the prob is ...
Posted by mar; updated 06/06/07

I Need A HOT Marilyn Monroe To Jump Out Of A Giant Cake    

I need a HOT SEXY Marilyn Monroe to Jump out of a cake & sing Happy Birthday Mr. President on Friday June 8th in San Diego
Posted by jaime Pierce; updated 06/05/07

I Need An Idea For My 13th Bday Party     (1 reply)

Hey i am turning 13 in 11days. I cant come up with any ideas. I need an inexpensive party. I live in utah so we could go in the mountains, but i have a small backyard that wouldnt be good to do stuff in. HELP!
Posted by Sara; updated 06/05/07

Need Ideas For Boy/Girl Twins 2nd Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I have boy/girl twins turing 2 in July, and don`t know what type of birthday party to have for them - I was thinking of puppet show, but need to first take them to a show. I`m not sure what they will like or be afraid of. Any ideas...
Posted by Robin; updated 06/05/07

WWE PARTY     (2 replies)

MY SON IS TURNING 10 AND HE IS HAVING A WWE JOHN CENA PARTY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND AND WWE PARTY SUPPLIES DOES SOMEONE HAVE ANY IDEALS ON SUPPLIES AND GAMES
Posted by KISHA; updated 06/05/07

1st Birthday    

Please i need elmo costume for an adult for my sons 1st birthday party on 06/10/07.My house number is 856-459-5016-or-856-459-0531,please get back to me A.S.A.P
Posted by sharona; updated 06/05/07

Debut Script    

Pls send me a script for debut party.. Im the emcee.. I need it right now. Please.. Urgent..
Posted by CheL; updated 06/05/07

Help Me    

Please kindly send me a script for 18th birthdays.. I badly need it right now.. Me and my friend will be the host for tonight.. Urgent..
Posted by CheL; updated 06/05/07

Balloon Animals    

Balloon animals & face painting for private parties! Amythest Production-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/05/07

Children's Characters In Los Angeles    

Clowns & Characters for kids parties! $20.00 off if you mention Party Pop!! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Characters, Clowns Magicians & More! $20.00 off if you mention "Party Pop." Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-SGV,Inland Empire,Orange    

We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $85-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us a call at 909-598-3119 or 626-419-6933 for additional information. Visit our ...
Posted by Meg; updated 06/05/07