I Need REALLY Good Games     (1 reply)

I`m turning 12 in 3 weeks and I need some really fun games! I need 1 outdoor game and a couple indoor! Please help me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by April; updated 04/03/07

My 14th Birthday Party    

My b-day is next month I`m turing 14 and I have no clue what I`m doing for my party. It`ll be co-ed so I want it to be fun for everyone. I think I want to have a bon fire but I`m not sure. Please if you have any Ideas PLEASE respond!!!!
Posted by Hannah; updated 04/03/07

HAND PAINTED & CUSTOM DESIGNED - A MUST SEE!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations, personalized gifts and favors for all AGES!! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 04/03/07

I Need The BEST Sleepover Games You've Got    

I`m turning 12 on my b-day, I`m doing a sleepover the 27th, and need some really fun games! if anyone knows how to play "What If", tell me how, I`m not clear on the directions!!!! I need one outdoor game, and a couple indoor!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Posted by April; updated 04/03/07

Mickey Character    

I want mickey character to come for my son;s birthday on may 12
Posted by Usha; updated 04/03/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/03/07

Pony Rentals     (1 reply)

Do you have any pony rentals for Pueblo,Colordo?
Posted by carol; updated 04/01/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 04/01/07

Sweet Sixteen    

My sixteen Birthday party in on june 15 but i dont have everything yet PLEASE HELP
Posted by mandy; updated 04/02/07

SPRING SPECIALS - EMAIL ME!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAYS! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 04/02/07

25th Black & White B-Day Bash Please I Need Help    

25th Black & White Bithday Bash. Please I need to find a place to rent a hall for my b-day party. I want it to be held on June 2nd from around the time 10pm to 4am. I need to find a place to rent a hall or something similar. I prefer for it to be in the Bronx, or at ...
Posted by Carmen; updated 04/02/07

My B-Day    

Ok so im having my b-day on the 21st of april which is a saturday....and so far i have idea to invite like 80 ppl and then we r gonna have a bball game then juss shoot hoops have music of course mayb a water balloon fight mayb a moonbounce 4disposable cameras to take a ...
Posted by Kelsey; updated 04/02/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/02/07

Debut Party Program Script    

Hello there!!! will somebody send me a debut party program script pls....i really had a hard time thinking what to do on my niece`s 18th birthday...she wanted me to be the EMCEE on her party this sat....pls do send me some punch lines to deliver....pls..... I need it ...
Posted by Mina Perez; updated 04/03/07

FACEPAINTERS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

FACEPAINTERS AND OTHER FUN ACTIVITIES Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 03/31/07

FACEPAINTERS, NICEVILLE, FLORIDA    

FACEPAINTERS AND MUCH MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

FACEPAINTERS, TALLAHASSE, FLORIDA    

FACEPAINTERS AND MUCH MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt    

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 04/01/07

SWEET 15(QUINCEANERO)     (1 reply)

Hi, I am having a sweet 15 (quinceanero) in august and i need a dance routine for me and my partners can n/e one help me?
Posted by Ada; updated 03/31/07

Sweet 16 Party     (1 reply)

I am a mom looking for a specific location in Suffolk County, Long Island. I am anticipating to hold the party on September 15, 2007, with a total of 50 guests. I need help. I am looking for something affordable that will not "break the bank". I will need a loaction, ...
Posted by Jackie Colon; updated 03/31/07

My Boyfriends Party     (2 replies)

My boyfriends 25th B-day party is May 12, me and his friends Mike are wanting to throw a surprise Party. I am not sure what kind of theme to give him or where to rent a place. I hope someone can help me think of an idea. He loves like 80`s style music and the New York ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 03/31/07

Looking For A Party Bus For 13 Year Old B-Day Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for fun transportation for my son and his party guests to his party site for his 13th birhtday in ct.
Posted by ann; updated 03/31/07

Sweet Sixteen    

Hey im turning sixteen next year but trying to get everything planned out now. I live in the bronx and im looking for a place or hall to have it in that not that expensive and ideas contact me at MissSw33ts@aol.com
Posted by Crystal; updated 03/31/07

30th Birthday For Husband    

MY husband is turning 30 and i`m thinking 70`s or80`s theme for a party
Posted by Jeaneen; updated 04/01/07

Party Ideas    

I`m having a sleepover party with some of my friends in like a week and i still cant think of anything!!! we are all 12 or 13 and there are only like 5 of us!! plaese help me come up with some good ideas on things to do
Posted by Jess; updated 04/01/07