My 14th Birthday

My Birthday is coming up and i dont know wut to do!! I ride dirtbikes so i was thinking of having a riding party. But then i cant invite all of my friends. I am also a twin and my sister doesnt have any ideas either so if anyone has any ideas please help me!! My parents wont let me play spin the bottle or anything like that so that sucks!!
Posted by June; updated 05/22/07

Hey I`m having my 13th Birthday too! Idk if u already had urs but if u hadnt here`s some ideas: u could do a mall scavergerhunt or a sleepover! If u`ve already had ur party could u please give me some ideas cuz 2 tell u the truth im clueless! I had planed on doin the mall scavenger hunt but idk wat 2 do afterwards besides a sleepover so if u could please help! afterall i helped u! lol! well my partys on july 1st
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/25/07

Hey Jessica, no i havent had my party yet i plan on having it June 30th! even though my bday is the 15th!! So far i planned to do a hawaiian theme! Maybe you could think of a theme and focus your party around that. For games i plan on doing a bobbing for seashells type thing where you get fish or ducks (floating things) and you write numbers on the bottom of 3 and then when the party starts put them in the water (along with other ones that dont have numbers on them) and people take turns using their mouth to get the floating objects and if the one they picked has a number then they get a prize!! i also have light up palm trees and flamingoes for night and i am making cds right now! Well i hoped i helped and thanks 4 your ideas!! Well for my 13th birthday i went to olive garden and had "The Talk" LOL!! I hope yours is better then mine and happy early Birthday
Posted by June; updated 05/25/07