13 Birthday

I am about to turn 13 in may and i wanna have an amazing party that everyonje will remember. I want to combine many different themes like a dance party,luau and other things. But i dont know wat themes i relli should do. I want my 13 birthday party to be lyk and episode of sweet16,please help me to make this possible!
Posted by kayyyylee; updated 04/27/07

I have some ideas for you i ave had a bunch of memorable sleepovers and tey all are when something scary happens before the party make sure you plan something scary to happen like seeing a ghost. Dont give it away and dont tell them. But if they never want to come to your house again then tell them

I ope i helped .... If noly a little
Plz help me with some ideas
Natalie
Send me an email
Subject it party ideas
Thanks fyi
My email is born2bemenz@yahoo.com
Posted by natalie; updated 05/21/07

Hey I`m having my 13th Birthday too! Idk if u already had urs but if u hadnt here`s some ideas: u could do a mall scavergerhunt or a sleepover! If u`ve already had ur party could u please give me some ideas cuz 2 tell u the truth im clueless! I had planed on doin the mall scavenger hunt but idk wat 2 do afterwards besides a sleepover so if u could please help! afterall i helped u! lol! well my partys on july 1st
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/25/07

Hey uhhjessica thats almost wat im doin im renting a limo then picking the visitors up thenwe go downtown to the galleria to have a scavenger humt then for goodeybbags theres a candy store so ell buy a certain amot of pounds so they can pick thiere candy then the limo drives us to my house then we have a waterbaloon fight an dpool lol if theres time then whatever we come up with but ny non dioesnt like sleepovers so yeah i hope i helped min isnt till november 2nd
Posted by sarah; updated 05/29/07