40th Birthday Help    

Need to find something fun to do at my husbands 40th birthday party. I was thinking of sumo wrestling or something that can be fun for both adults and kids. We are planning to do this at either a local park in south florida area or on the polo fields. Any suggestions
Posted by cj; updated 06/20/07

Sweet 16 Help    

I have decide on a theme for my sweet 16. It`s going to be a fairytale/princess theme. I might be getting a hall to have it in, but i have no clue what to do for decorations, wether it should be formal or not, etc. I need some help! if anyone can help with with some ...
Posted by vanessa; updated 06/20/07

LOOKING FOR POWER RANGER TO APPEAR AT SON'S B-DAY PARTY     (3 replies)

Anyone, please help looking for a realistic power ranger to appear at son`s 5th birthday, any ideas would be very helpful, in Los Angeles county area. Party is June 2 at 2:00 pm.
Posted by Dorisa Robinson; updated 06/20/07

Disney Princess     (2 replies)

Hi, Does anybody know where I can find an ARIEL and BELLE lookalike for my little princesses 6th birthday party please? Thanks. Lindsey
Posted by lindsey; updated 06/20/07

Birthday Celebration    

If you are planning a wedding reception, party, or any other special event in which professional entertainment is a must, please consider Millennium Mobile DJ Service to meet your needs. As the owner, I have been entertaining professionally in the Columbus and Central ...
Posted by Jeff; updated 06/20/07

I NEED BRATZ ENTERTAINMENT     (1 reply)

I`M ASKING FOR LIVE BRATZ ENTERTAINMENT AT THE END OF JUNE FOR MY DAUGHTER`S BIRTHDAY PARTY PLEASE?
Posted by KIA; updated 06/20/07

11 Year Olds Army Themed Party!    

Okay, I have a brief outline for what I have planned fot this party to share with you but I also have a couple of problems I hope you can help me out with. Guests will be invited in this way; ‘’General Steward requests the honour of your presence at his 11th ...
Posted by kattie; updated 06/19/07

Barney    

I we are looking for Barney Charector for our 2 years old daughter`s birthday party. We live in central NJ. U can contact us at pillaikavi@yahoo.com
Posted by kavi; updated 06/19/07

MUST SEE CENTERPIECES!!!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique Centerpieces. All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT what you are limited to by any ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/19/07

'Grease'themed Party For 10 Year Old Girl!    

My niece was (and still is) obsessed with the film `Grease` so my sister (her mum) asked me to help her plan a themed party based on the movie. The invitations were made by printing the word `Grease` on Wordart and then sticking it to card and cutting round it. The ...

Handwriting Analysis    

Revealing your personality through your handwriting is a wonderful ice breaker at your birthday party! This is intellectually fun and stimulating! Check out my website for more information! Visit our page for more info: Ispywriting - Professional Handwriting ...
Posted by Suzanne Reynolds; updated 06/19/07

***** Children's Entertainers In Every Major City *****    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * ...
Posted by Keith; updated 06/20/07

Childrencakes, Shaped Cakes, Number Cakes, Picture Cakes    

Erotic Bakery USA, erotic cakes, bachelor erotic cakes, bachelorette sexy cakes, adult cookies , X-rated candy, exotic cakes, we are open 24/7 and we deliver 24/7 in one hour, with over 900 stores Nationwide in 50 states, call 1-866 396-8429, or email ...
Posted by Aaron; updated 06/20/07

21st Birthday Party LOCATION IDEAS NEEDED HELP    

I want to have a private all white and black 21st birdthday party for about 60-100 guests, im lookin for a really nice place where it will be private , and preferably white walls, i also need a place that i can invite people who are under 21 and under 18, iknow im ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 06/20/07

Dora     (1 reply)

I need a Dora character for a party please help
Posted by Apryl; updated 06/18/07

Birthday Party    

I was going to Kelly Clarkson`s concert for my b-day but as you know it got cancelled and now i have no idea what to do!!
Posted by kacie; updated 06/18/07

PRINCESS THEME CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD    

VIEW WEBSITE FOR DIFFERENT STYLE STANDS. CALL FOR PRICE QUOTE 917 306-9158 DELIVERY AVAILABLE..... SWEET 16, QUINCE. BAT MITZVAH Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 06/18/07

18th Birthday Party    

I was asked by a friend to host her daughter`s 18th birthday party, could you please help me with the program and the script. Thanks a million
Posted by Glecy; updated 06/18/07

MASKERADE THEME CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD    

VIEW WEBSITE FOR DIFFERENT STYLE STANDS. CALL FOR PRICE QUOTE 917 306-9158 DELIVERY AVAILABLE..... SWEET 16, QUINCE. BAT MITZVAH Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

BUTTERFLY THEME CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD    

CINDERELLA THEME CANDLE CEREMONY STAND/BOARD    

Children's Bday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for a train ride(?) to hire for my nephews` 4th bday party in July. This is in Massachusetts. I have seen them at local festivities..such as July 4th or city festivals. Has anyone ever hired one to come to their house for a childs` bday party?
Posted by PLM; updated 06/18/07

Great Birthday Gift    

Have a Tropical Frozen Drink Machine delivered to a Birthday party as the ultimate gift. The kids will love it. Serving Bucks COunty and Philadelphia areas. Visit our page for more info: Daiquiri Daddy
Posted by Daiquiri Daddy; updated 06/19/07

Mi Sweet 16    

Hey im trying 2 get some plans 4 mi sweet 16 lyke games n things 2 do tht guys n girls wil injoy tht arent corney or anything soo if u have any ideas plzz hollar back at mi at lilmisscutie787@aol.com which tht is mi email
Posted by shay ; updated 06/19/07

Review Of Successful 13th House Party For Others To Use    

My daughter celebrated her 13th Birthday at home. Our house isnt that big so I allowed her to invite 25 guests - both boys and girls. We needed an ice breaker for when the guests arrived, so I filled 4 red balloons with confetti and inserted a `truth` card inside ...