FACEPAINTERS, TALLAHASSE, FLORIDA    

CLOWNS, FACEPAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS AND MAGICIANS. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 03/31/07

CLOWNS, PT.ST JOE,FLORIDA    

CLOWN FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGICIANS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Nail Party    

BOOK A SPA PARTY IN YOUR HOME WITH AS LITTLE AS 3 PEOPLE! * MANICURES * PEDICURES ALSO GREAT FOR PROM SEASON, BACHELORETTE PARTIES, WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS, SWEET 16`S, OR ANYTIME Email for more details Location in Los angeles California...Include location and budget
Posted by H.Gwen; updated 03/31/07

MY 14TH BDAY PARTY NEEDS HELP!!!    

My bday is next week and i really wanna have a bday party at home. But my mom is sortof anti- music and im not allowed to hav music on. So what are we supposed to do? theres a number of 15 guests on my list. Plz help me!!
Posted by samantha; updated 03/31/07

CLOWNS, DESTIN FLORIDA    

CLOWN FACE PAINTERS, BALLOONS TWISTERS AND MAGICIANS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CLOWNS, DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, FLORIDA    

CLOWNS FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS AND MAGICIANS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Nail Party    

Nail Techs ready to give wonder mani and pedi for all kind of events...birthday party, spa party, bachlorette party, etc...All los angeles california area...email for more details
Posted by Helen; updated 03/31/07

PANAMA CITY, FL FACEPAINTER, ANNA WALROND    

CALL FOR OUR SERVICES IN PANAMA CITY AND SURROUNDING AREAS. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 03/30/07

TEMP TATTOOS & GLITTER TATS    

FLORIDA PANHANDLE. CALL FOR DETAILS. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

FACE PAINTER, ANNA WALROND    

FLORIDA PANHANDLE FACEPAINTER OWNS BA BA BALLOONS....MANY SERVICES OFFERED. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

PARTY ENTERTAINER, ANNA WALROND    

PARTY ENTERTAINER ANNA WALROND OWNS BA BA BALLOONS AND SERVICES FLORIDA PANHANDLE. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Candy Poem For A Retirement Party    

Does anyone have a Candy poem for a retirement party. The birthday ones are so clever that we thought something like that for a retirement might be cute. Thanks!!
Posted by Judy Roegge; updated 03/30/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (11 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/30/07

Surprise Party     (4 replies)

My son and mother recently threw me a surprise 50th birthday party. I am hurt and angry and most likely will never speak to either one of them again. They went against my will and my pleas not to do anything of this nature. My 50th birthday is today, Wednesday, ...
Posted by Mary; updated 03/30/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/27/07

Don't Miss This Site For Custom Designed Favors And MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Birthday Event All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/27/07

Do Yourself A FAVOR!    

Consult with New Jersey`s premiere party planner at Favor! Party Planning & Management serving NJ, NY,CT, PA. We offer full service party planning in addition to partial packages that you may need to get help along the way. If it`s a birthday party you want....You need ...
Posted by Favor! ; updated 03/27/07

Need Caterer For A 1st Birthday Party    

I`m looking for a caterer for 200+ people for my son`s 1st birthday party in Berkeley, CA.
Posted by Joyce; updated 03/28/07

25th Black & White B-Day Bash    

Please I need to find a place to rent a hall for my b-day party. I want it to be held on June 2nd from around the time 10pm to 4am. I need to find a place to rent a hall or something similar. I prefer for it to be in the Bronx, or at least easy enough to get to. Please ...
Posted by Carmen; updated 03/28/07

Sweet16 Bomb    

All I want is A fun sweet 16 but I only have 400 dollars for A place to have it and decor(lights,balloons,plates,etc) I want a dance club theme ya know strobe lights bubbles etc. But it seems impossible can some one please help.
Posted by Kris; updated 03/28/07

13th Birthday Party =)    

Here`s the deal, I`m turning 13 in three months, so I have a while still to plan for it. I`m on a pretty tight budget here but I still wanna have fun! I don`t know whether I want only a few friends or a lot, or whether it will boy/girl. Can you guys give me some ...
Posted by Ariella; updated 03/29/07

Help    

I need some activities for a 13th birthday sleepover. If you have any ideas other than makeup, hair nails, etc. Please post something for me!!!
Posted by josey; updated 03/29/07

18th Birthday Party Program     (1 reply)

Please i need your help... Ill be hosting my friends i8th birthday, i need to have a script for the program...thanks.
Posted by jhackie; updated 03/29/07

NEED PRINCESSES FOR PARTIES WITH THEIR OWN STUFF    

Hi I am looking to hire some princesses that have their own high quality dresses and wigs ....or they can rent mine for the gigs. We do children`s creative theme parties...mostly princesses, super-heroes and pirates. We are open to featuring you and recommending you ...
Posted by Lisa StoryLady ; updated 03/29/07

SUPERHEROES PLEASE RESPOND    

LOOKING TO HIRE SUPER HEROE CHARACTERS THAT CAN ACT OUT STORIES PLAY GAMES, LEAD TREASURE HUNTS AND BALLOONS FACE PAINT. INTERESTED IN RESPONSIBLE CARING AND ENERGETIC ENTERTAINERS. MUST STAY IN CHARACTER AND HAVE LOTS OF ENERGY ! WANT TO HIRE OUT THE ENTERTAINMENT TO ...
Posted by Lisa StoryLady ; updated 03/29/07