Winnie The POOh Character     (1 reply)

My son Birthday is coming soon April 22, 2007. I will like to have Tiger or winnier the pooh character in his party but is been so hard to find even to rent the custome or have someone to come with the costume. Also I need a good clown
Posted by Lillian; updated 04/12/07

Gurl Boi Party    

Im gonna have a gurl boi teen party in about 2 months and i need help on games to play! its boyz and gurlz 14-16yrs
Posted by missy; updated 04/12/07

Dora The Explorer     (1 reply)

Would like to rent a Dora the Explorer costume, or have a performer dressed as Dora visit our daughters` birthday party on 5/5/07. We about 40 min from Phildelphia, PA.
Posted by Ruth H; updated 04/11/07

What Would Make Your Child's Party Memorable?    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more ...
Posted by Keith; updated 04/11/07

My Sweet 16     (1 reply)

My 16th birthday is coming up and my mom wants to have a BBQ in our backyard, like the past 15 years. I want it to be special. Any tips to do something affordable? PLEASE PLEASE help!
Posted by Laura; updated 04/11/07

Daughter's Birthday     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Dora Character to come to my daughter`s Birthday Party on May 12th 2007 in Alpharetta, Georgia. Thank You for all your help
Posted by Mark Casertano; updated 04/11/07

WWE PARTY IDEALS     (1 reply)

HELLO MY SON IS TURNING 10 AND WHERE TRYING TO HAVE A WWE WRESTLING PARTY BUT I CAN`T FIND SUPPLIES CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME PARTY IDEALS ABOUT DECORATING AND GAMES
Posted by KISHA; updated 04/10/07

Wwe    

Hey im doing a wwe party in june for my 7 yr old and there noooooooo wwe party stuff so im going to do my own the colors rrrrr black and red so im putting the ring on the cake getting black table cloth and put wwe on it with white tape its really coool ceneter piece ...
Posted by marie; updated 04/10/07

1st Birthay Party    

I need a good clown and live character of tigger ( theme of party is winnie the pooh). Birthday April 22, 2007 ( just want kids to have fun and laugh) or I need a store that rent the costume her. I need help. Domingl@ocps.net Orlando Florida
Posted by Lillian; updated 04/10/07

ProPay Merchant Accounts    

Accept credit cards for your business without all the costs and fees! ProPay merchant accounts are simple, safe, and affordable with accounts starting at $60.00 per year with no monthly or gateway fees. You can process credit cards online, over the phone, or ...
Posted by Mike; updated 04/10/07

Catering In South Florida    

Looking for caribbean cuisine!! Just a taste of the island. Email or call for catering menu. (954)253-5755 Catering to any size party.
Posted by Ann; updated 04/10/07

Superhero Party    

I am going to a superhero costume party at the end of the month. I want to do something different rather than your typical superhero i.e. Superman, batman, green latern, etc. Any ideas? Simplicity and cheap are the keys here. Thanks!
Posted by Patrick; updated 04/10/07

LOOKING For Chinese Dragon Lollypop Maker    

I am looking for a man that makes Chinese Dragon Lollypops at childrens parties Please if you have any info please contact me at UPLR1@OPTONLINE.NET THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PETER
Posted by PeterBryant; updated 04/11/07

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (2 replies)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 04/11/07

We Have Party Entertainers!!    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to ...
Posted by Keith; updated 04/08/07

Elmo Character     (1 reply)

I`m looking for Elmo to make an appearance at a child`s 2nd birthday party in the Huntington, NY area. I can not find anyone in the surrounding area that has Elmo as a character for hire! Can you refer anyone? Thanks
Posted by Janet; updated 04/09/07

Teen Birthday Party Mall Scavenger Hunt    

I reqested help with the mall scavenger hunt, however I forgot to give my e-mail address, rwomble@earthlink.net So I am trying again. Thanks for your help and suggestions. Laurie
Posted by Laurie; updated 04/09/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 04/09/07

Ideas For A 13-Y-O Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Okay, reading these... A lot of you seem to have great ideas. I am 12 years old and i am having a party. I took it apon myself to post this becasue my mother has no clue what is going on in my world, thus she is incabable of helping me plaan this party. Now to reply ...
Posted by angela.; updated 04/09/07

14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hey, everyone I`m turning 14 and I had a really big 13th birthday party last year, so that means I can`t have anything super huge this year. Right now it`s not hot enough to go swimming and it`s not cold enough to do iceskating or anything like that. My birthday`s not ...
Posted by Cheyanne; updated 04/09/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699    

Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 ELMO Princess Party Amazing! NJ Characters,De,Power Rangers,NJ, ELMO, Kids Parties,Spider-Man visits,nj,BLUE ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia, Pa,866.611....
Posted by Character-Visits; updated 04/10/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,Delaware,866.611.6699    

Character,Party, Visits,At,Your,Location Visits,Delaware,New, Jersey, SPIDER MAN ELMOBirthday,Birthday,KIds,Visits,Birthday,N C,DE,PA,Philadelphia,Maryland 866.611.6699 ,Pennsylvania,Poo Visits ELMO You,Bear, Kids,Party,New YorK City,866.611.6699 NJ,Kids,party,...

Pa Party,Characters,Birthday,Philadelphia,866.611.6699    

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visit,866.333.2623, Characters,Birthday, parties, Delaware, Elmo, Poo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Children Entertainment, 866.333.2623, Power Rangers, Explorer, Maryland, Kids, Characters, visits, NJ, Pa, Md, De, NYC, 866....

New Jersey Kids Party Characters ELMO 866.611.6699    

AMAZING CHARACTERS is the BEST in Children`s Character Visit Entertainment! We can virtually provide a visit from ANY of your Child`s FAVORITE Super Hero or Cartoon Characters. We offer extended visits from your child`s favorite characters. The visit includes music, ...

Need A Costumed Character, Magician, Clown, DJ?    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to ...
Posted by Keith; updated 04/10/07