CHAIR COVERS & SASHES    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/18/07

Dora Inpersonator    

I need some one to be Dora for a childs party please please help
Posted by Apryl; updated 06/18/07

SON'S16TH BIRTHDAY     (2 replies)

I am in need of some idea`s for my son`s 16th birthday party. Like party favors, He is a sports fan and he plays baseball and soccer, LOVES the Dallas cowboys and loves nascar as well! HELP if anyone has any idea`s let me know! Thanks again
Posted by Nancy; updated 06/16/07

My Grandson's Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I need a Sponge Character to entertain at My grandson`s birthday party July 1st in the Bowie Maryland area . Can you help
Posted by Aleta Wimbush; updated 06/17/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by gilbert; updated 06/17/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/18/07

Idea's For 50's Party?    

I am planning a 50`s themed party for my in law`s 50th birthday and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? I am doing your "diner food" milkshakes burger baskets things like that but I was wondering if anyone knew of any neat activities or favors I could give or just ...
Posted by Kate; updated 06/14/07

12 Year Old Summer Party    

I need ideas for my 12 year old dughter for her end of the school year party!!!there is going to be alot of guys!!! Till 8:00 at night and alot of girls!!!! there is going to be 38 people!!!!at the most!!!what can i do as games !!!! (i dont care if they kiss!! )
Posted by jessica; updated 06/14/07

I NEED BRATZ ENTERTAINMENT IN JUNE    

I WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A LIVE BRATZ`S ENTERTAINMENT FOR MY DAUGHTER`S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE END OF JUNE?
Posted by KIA; updated 06/14/07

Mobile In Home Spa Los Angeles    

Celebrate your birthday with Serve The Goddess, Mobile Spa Services. We bring you pure indulgence and exquisite pampering with massage, manicures, pedicures & a wide selection of spa services to share with your friends & family in the comfort of your own home or hotel ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 06/14/07

Dora    

You can just rent the costume and do it yourself. Do a search under adult character costume rental
Posted by cj; updated 06/14/07

Big Bird - Need Costume Or Character, Boston, MA Area     (1 reply)

I am looking to buy a Big Bird costume or pay for a Big Bird character to perform at a party. I am in the Boston, MA area... Does anyone know where I can find Big Bird?!?! Thanks for your help...
Posted by Jeanne; updated 06/15/07

GREAT CHAIR COVERS!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/15/07

1940's Inspired Dress Help     (1 reply)

My b- day is febuary 29th so i only get to really have my birth date celebration every four years and my 16 is my official fourth birth date that i get to have my party on... Its goning to be a 1940`s inspired event and im having trouble finding a dress would be very ...
Posted by rebecca ; updated 06/16/07

18th Birthday Debut    

Please help make a script for my niece`s debut on july 1, 2007. I will be the MC but i don`t know how to start the night. What would be the sequence of the event? please help me. Thanks.
Posted by nimfa; updated 06/13/07

Dora Needed!    

We need someone dressed up as Dora for my daughter`s birthday in September. We live outside fo Boston, MA
Posted by Liana Morgens; updated 06/13/07

John Cena    

Thank you Tracey!! If you can get that vendor number for me...that would be great!!
Posted by Heather; updated 06/13/07

Kid's Party Characters    

Fabulous kids characters and clowns!! Mention Party Pop and you get $20.00 off! Amythest Producions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/13/07

CHAIR COVER RENTALS $2.00!!    

Posted by Rory; updated 06/13/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/13/07

Power Ranger Or Spiderman Appearance    

I`m looking for a person to appear dressed as a Power Ranger or Spiderman for my boss`s Grandson`s Birthday party on July 20th in Glen Carbon, IL. That`s pretty near Edwardsville, IL. If anyone can provide this person for a reasonable cost, please get in touch. Thanks, ...
Posted by Tom Mitchell; updated 06/13/07

21st Birthday!     (3 replies)

Hi, I need help on planning a 21st birthday party. There is no theme but a color scheme. (pink and back) She is fun and crazy! Please help me out on what to and how to throw this amazung party that she would love!
Posted by Nichole; updated 06/13/07

7th Birthday Party Program    

Please send me a program script because i`ll be the emcee of my niece 7th party next sunday. Please.. Thanks! it would be a great help. God bless.
Posted by Mhel Dichoso; updated 06/13/07

7th Birthday    

Hi! Can anyone provide me of a program script for a 7th birthday party with 7 roses, candles, gifts, and balloons. Please reply ASAP. Thanks very much!
Posted by mheldichoso; updated 06/14/07

Are You Planning An Event?    

Are you planning a wedding, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, birthday, anniversary, or corporate event? I combine 18 years of professional experience and a life-long practical approach to party planning. My company, A-BnC Parties and More, Inc. Provides customers with one stop ...
Posted by Judy Yublosky; updated 06/14/07