Need Elmo Costume     (1 reply)

I need an Elmo costume to rent for my son`s birthday party. I live in Farmington, NY. HELP!
Posted by Becky; updated 05/24/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/22/07

MOBILE SPA PARTY    

The Doorstep Day Spa Serving Los Angeles and Orange counties.310-548-3278 Make your birthday party or special occasion sensational! Add mobile spa services and/or chair massage to your event this summer. We provide experienced, knowledgeable and nurturing ...
Posted by Regina; updated 05/22/07

I Need Help!!! My Birthday Is In 12 Days!!!    

Please help me!!! My 13th birthday is in 12 days and I need some ideas. I could do a big party or a little one with some good friends, but I don`t know what to do either way. Please help!!! Thanks, Shelby
Posted by Shelby; updated 05/22/07

Elmo Party Character    

Looking for Elmo party character to make an appearance at 2 year old party for 30 minutes in Austin, TX in the month of July
Posted by Robbie; updated 05/22/07

Sweet 16    

I have a question about the sixteen candles wen u dedicate the candle to the person , wut to du do after u say the candle is for that person do u say it out loud, do u say sumting abou tthe person? wut do you do please help me lol
Posted by rebecca; updated 05/22/07

Re: 13th Birthday Party Ideas     (2 replies)

Hey, Im a Boy and my 13th birthday is in about a month, I NEED some help cause MY best friend is a girl, my other friends are guys, and i REALLY want a Sleepover... What should I do? Thanx for ALL the help, if you can, email me at zealandous [at] hotmail.com
Posted by Alex; updated 05/20/07

13th Birthday    

I need to decide what to do for my 13th birthday party. It has to be unique and fun. My parents aren`t much spenders and they dont really want to go somewhere becuase we are going on a vacation a couple days after my party!! I really want this to be the best party ever ...
Posted by lauren; updated 05/20/07

Help!!! Need Sponge Bob Or Barney    

Please help need a sponge bob character in the little rock area for my daughters 3rd birthday party cant find a entertainer anywhere barney will do also help me pleaz
Posted by lakeisha; updated 05/20/07

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Southern California    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in the area since 1987. We don`t do a `standard` show performance like other companies. Each party is special and each performance is customized for your child. We offer: Princess Style Games for ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 05/21/07

HELP ME!!!     (1 reply)

HELP ME PLEASE!!! I am runnning out on time in the summer because I have all these camps. I only have about 2 weeks left in the summer that I can throw my sleepover. I don`t have any idea what we are going to do besides talk about guys, play Truth or Dare, play Would ...
Posted by Lindsay; updated 05/21/07

Debut    

I need help with my daughter`s debut. The theme has something to do with parasols. Colrs are red, black, and gold. We also need help with her invitations wordings. Can u help us?
Posted by Amor Inacay; updated 05/21/07

Great Entertainment For Your Bash!    

Want to make someone blush? Surprise the special birthday boy or girl with a bellydancer! Family-friendly entertainment that will be sure to have everyone talking about your event. Visit our page for more info: Belly Dancing by Amartia
Posted by Amartia; updated 05/22/07

TINKERBELL, HARLEY, BETTY BOOP, CINDERELLA & MORE!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAY`S - ALL AGES WELCOME !! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/22/07

U NAME IT - I CREATE IT - UNIQUE CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAY`S - ALL AGES WELCOME !! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/19/07

13 Soon N No Idea!    

Hi i am 13 soon n have no idea for my birthday! some of my friends act like 15 year olds and so they get bored realli easy! also we cant just order pizza because they r all on diets! please help me!
Posted by xKathx; updated 05/19/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 05/19/07

Looking For Beautiful Princesses Or Dashing Superheros?!    

Looking for a Beautiful Princess or a Dashing Superhero to brighten up your child`s party? Look no further, we here at Fairy Tale Parties aim to please! We do tea parties, Superhero training, Magic shows, Face painting, Animal Balloons and so much more! Our ...
Posted by Aubrey; updated 05/19/07

My 13th Party    

My birtday is coming up and i want to have the ultimate party. I probably would only invite 8 girls at most maybe nine. Plz help me ill need it Thanks for everything!! Emilyy
Posted by emilyy; updated 05/20/07

Plz Help Decide The Unltimate Birthday Party    

I am turning 13 in July and i need to have a party. I have to have my party in june becuase my bff is moving. I dont get a party every year only my 13 and 16 and 18. I really need you to help me Thanks for everything
Posted by emilyy; updated 05/20/07

Sleepover/Birthday/FUN NEEDED!!!!    

I`m having my 12th birthday, and I want to make it special and worth my while and time. Problem is, I want to have a good theme, but not too cheesy or expensive. It`s going to be a sleepover and we might go somewhere else for fun. The sleepover area is medium and ...
Posted by Irene; updated 05/20/07

My 13th Birthday    

I have no ideaa what i should do for my birthday and i want it to be fun. I am having a sleepover and i am only inviting girls. Please give e some ideas. Thanks!!!!
Posted by christina; updated 05/20/07

Wedding Program Script    

Hi! can you send me a sample of wedding program script. Thank you vmuch
Posted by Rochelle Chan; updated 05/20/07

13th Birthday Party!     (2 replies)

Help!! I dont know what to do for my 13th bithday. I am not inviting guys and i want it to be super fun! I am thnking about an amazing race theme but i dont think i am going to do that. PLease help me, give me some ideas. Thanks! :)
Posted by Christina; updated 05/20/07

13th Birthday Ideas     (2 replies)

For my 13th birthday im doing a hawaiin luau theme. We are getting grass skirts, coconut bras, and so on. We are limboing and doing a craft. THen well go in the pool and eat.
Posted by b-day girl; updated 05/20/07