Gitrls 12th Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I am looking for someone to entertain the girls while at a local restaurant, maybe for 15 minutes or so. It would be great if they could come in singing Happy Birthday to her. Some ideas I have are : Austin Powers Impersonator, Nerd, DJ or a palm reader would be great. ...
Posted by Joy O'Connor; updated 05/15/07

Ariel For My Daughter's B'day     (2 replies)

I live in NYC area and my daughter loves ariel. I would like to have her at my daughters party. Can you please help with someone in my area
Posted by tai; updated 05/15/07

Debut Program/Script/    

Please give a suggestion or share ideas about : Debut program and script (as I am helping as an emcee) Physical arrangement (will be held indoor in a big church hall); balloon arrangements? they got limited budget. Thank you so much! By the way their party ...
Posted by Emma; updated 05/14/07

Bartenders For All Occasions! Even Sweet 16!!    

Whether you’re planning a party in your home or a private hall... Give "All Mixed up Bartending" a call. We offer a variety of staff to help make your evening a success. They are reliable, friendly and come dressed to impress. Our bartenders come prepared with the ...
Posted by Antoinette ; updated 05/14/07

Betty Boop, Harley Davidson, Dora, - U Name It!!!    

Be sure to check out www.cmbcrafts.com for the perfect Birthday Centerpieces, favors, etc. FOR ALL AGES!! Everything is custom designed to your details, themes, etc. Email me anytime as I am happy to work on pricing on larger orders. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/15/07

Family Entertainment In Charlotte    

Superstar Productions, a Family entertainment company with headquarters in Miami has recently started providing children`s entertainment within the Charlotte, North Carolina vicinity. Services include character sing-a-long shows with speaker systems, cordless ...
Posted by Robert; updated 05/15/07

Sleepover Problems    

Help!! Im having a sleepover soon in 2 weeks again and i have only had one person to sleep round before but now there is going to be 4 of us altoghter. The Theme is `Holly Wood` . Please help me i need games and decoration tips!!!
Posted by Alisha; updated 05/13/07

My Birthdays A Week Away     (2 replies)

My birthday is a week away but iv planned no games or anythink weve been talking about this partie for over a month my partie iz gonna be good only if i have games to play at my sleepeover im having a partie at alton towers but im sleeping in a tent with all my mates ...
Posted by georgie; updated 05/13/07

S. CALIFORNIA EVENT BANDS & MUSICIANS!    

MUSICIANS, SINGERS, EMCEES & VOICE OVER for hire! VARIETY BANDS - playing all your favorite dance hits, latin, classics 80`s and ballads from all eras. You specify the style! Also available on acoustic! INDIVIDUAL MUSICIANS - Need just one musician to fill your ...
Posted by Neil Smith; updated 05/13/07

Sweet 16 Birthday Party    

The Iris room in Belmont nc recently hosted a sweet 16 birthday party and it was a HIT! check out www.theirisroom.com to see pictures. Great location and the decorations were wonderful. The turn-out was over the top. Visit our page for more info: The Iris Room
Posted by Joe; updated 05/13/07

BEAUTIFUL PHOTO CANDLES FOR BIRTHDAYS!    

Give your loved one a photo candle for their birthday! Send us your favorite scanned photo, and we can have it placed on one of our photo candles that they will treasure! Customer comments: "We purchased the photo candles for our wedding party. They came out ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 05/14/07

What Is The Best Entertainment For Your Party?    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * Pony Rentals * Petting Zoos, * ...
Posted by Keith; updated 05/14/07

Birthday Party    

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer Character Rental for my daughter`s 2nd Birthday in Orlando Florida.
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/14/07

BIRTHDAYS! BIRTHDAYS! BIRTHDAYS!!!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/14/07

We Are Searching For An Ariel - Little Mermaid Character     (1 reply)

We have been searching for a quality Ariel Mermaid character to come to our home in Middlesex County NJ to host a birthday party for our 5 yr old daughter.
Posted by Joanne; updated 05/09/07

B-DAY PARTY FOR 50YR OLD MAN    

I am trying to plan a 50th birthday party for my husband. I need a place to have it and ideas. There will be family & friends and it needs to be rated G. Can anyone help? Dallas Metroplex area.
Posted by Sheila; updated 05/09/07

Clowns, Florida    

Serving the Panama City, Destin and Emerald Coast area of Florida with clowns, theme parties, face painting and balloon twisting and more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/09/07

Entertainers Available For All Types Of Parties!!    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * Pony Rentals * Petting Zoos, * ...
Posted by Keith; updated 05/10/07

Sweet 16    

Where is there a nice not expensive place to have a Sweet 16 in Long Valley, Hacketstown, Mout Olive, Flanders, or Budd Lake, New Jersey? Any places near there would be fine
Posted by Samantha ; updated 05/10/07

Modeling Birthday Party    

I really want a modeling birthday party this year! last year i had a canada`s next top model party but this year i want something different, but still with the modeling theme. I am hoping you will be able to help out as far as games and activities, food, decorations, ...
Posted by rebecca; updated 05/11/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/11/07

BALLOONS, BALLOONS, BALLOONS    

Awesome balloon bouquets, designed especially for your occasion. Panama City, Florida and surrounding areas Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 05/11/07

BALLOONS, AND MORE BALLOONS    

For all occasions, specially designed bouquets. Panama City and surrounding areas. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 05/11/07

SNOW WHITE BIRTHDAY...     (20 replies)

Planning daughter`s third birthday party and cannot find snow white theme (plates, cups, table cover, favors, etc..) anywhere. Any ideas...?? Thanks.
Posted by Xiomy; updated 05/12/07

21st Birthday-40s Style Please Help     (1 reply)

I absolutely LOVE the 1940s. I`m an old movie buff and I just love the elegance of that era. My 21st birthday is in September so I`ve got some time but I want to throw a 1940s style bash...I can`t find anything so I decided to go with Mardi Gras but If I can find a way ...
Posted by Courtney ; updated 05/12/07