Disney Princess Birthday In Louisville KY Area     (2 replies)

Hello! I am looking for someone that will dress up as a Disney Princess to come to my little girls 4th bday party? I am also lookng for possibly a place to do a dress up party, perhaps? Or anything princesses! Thank u!!
Posted by TIFFANY; updated 05/19/07

Sweet Sixteen Party.    

I`m plainning my sweet sixteen party about 6 months before i have it to make sure i can afford everything i need. Im not inviting too many people its going to be small like maybe about 10-15 people. I might be doing it in my basement which is part of the reason im ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 05/19/07

ABSOLUTELY MUST SEE-CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & MORE!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for BIRTHDAY EVENTS FOR ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/18/07

13 B-Day Trama     (1 reply)

I cant decide from sleep over or party or both or even where to have it i have a creak and almost 17 acreas of hills so help me please? also what should i do there like games dance help please????
Posted by melody; updated 05/18/07

Phanton Of The Opera Themed Wedding     (2 replies)

My fiance` and I have chosen Phantom of the Opera as or wedding theme, however we have no luck whatsoever in finding stuff for our event. I`m dying for suggestions, contacts, links, anything. Please help me!
Posted by sarah; updated 05/18/07

My Sweet 16th    

Hi my 16th birthday is in august!!! And i have no idea what to do or where to have it?! everysingle party int he last 2 years thats been in a hall has been closed down but i dont want one on a farm!!! what do i do?
Posted by REna; updated 05/19/07

Dora The Explorer     (1 reply)

I need a dora character for miami, fl !! i have been searching anywhere please let me know thank you!
Posted by Joanna; updated 05/16/07

One-Of-A-Kind Shopping Birthday Parties!    

Experience the most unique Birthday Party in New Jersey! Check out http://www.weecanshop.com/ for all the exciting details and take a peek at our adorable Party Room. Kids decorate a coin purse, shopping tote bag, eat pizza and dirt cake and shop with their very own ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 05/17/07

Program For Baptisms(Dedication)    

Please, i need your help, i was asked by my sister to hold a program during the reception of the dedication(baptism) of their new baby girl...im only oriented in handling baby shower, bridal shower and debut programs...plese help me...thanks
Posted by ayceeh; updated 05/18/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 05/18/07

Costumed Characters,Clowns, Magicians, DJs, And More    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * Pony Rentals * Petting Zoos, * ...
Posted by Keith; updated 05/18/07

Strip Tease In Boston Bikini Gram 866-892-8104    

Your buddies last night as a bachelor or a fun Birthday surprise.... Is the BEST time for sexy, fun, party Dancers and Strippers! Boston Party Entertainment provides sexy and fun female and male exotic dancers and strippers for any event. Car show, poker night, Red ...
Posted by Boston Strippers; updated 05/18/07

WWE PARTY STUFF     (2 replies)

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF THE LADY WHO SAID SHE FOUND THE WWE STUFF IN ARIZONIA WOULD EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE STORES WERE THAT HAD THE SUPPLIES. I`M TRYING TO GET THIS STUFF FOR MY SON AS HE IS A WWE FANTIC. I AM TRYING TO SUPRISE HIM WITH THE WWE ...
Posted by CORI; updated 05/18/07

21st Invitation     (1 reply)

Any ideas on making a 21st invitation - colour scheme Black and silver. Something plain and simple. T
Posted by Tina; updated 05/18/07

Birthday Parties, Dothan, Alabama    

Clowns, facepainting, balloon twisting, magic and more for kids...also singing telegrams for adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/15/07

14th Birthay    

My 14th birthday is in 2 weeks and i still have no idea what to do for it! Iwant something that`s unique and orginal something that no mny people have. Ay Ideas?
Posted by Shauna; updated 05/16/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699    

Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 ELMO Princess Party Amazing! NJ Characters,De,Power Rangers,NJ, ELMO, Kids Parties,Spider-Man visits,nj,BLUE ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia, Visit ...
Posted by Character-Visits; updated 05/16/07

866.611.6699 NJ,Kids,Characters,New Jersey ,Pa,Nj    

Philadelphia,Maryland,866.611.6699 ,Pennsylvania,Poo Visits You,Bear,Bob, Kids,Party,New YorK City,866.611.6699 NJ,Kids,party,characters,New Jersey 866.611.6699 http://www.Character-Visits.com You,Bear ,Bob, Kids,Party,New YorK City,866.611.6699 NJ,Kids,party,...

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visit,NJ    

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visit,866.333.2623, Characters,Birthday, parties, Delaware, Elmo, Poo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Children Entertainment, 866.333.2623, Power Rangers, Explorer, Maryland, Kids, Characters, visits, NJ, Pa, Md, De, NYC,...

Amazing Characters - New Jersey NJ 866.333.2623    

Amazing Characters - New Jersey NJ Visits may serve the following -State NJ areas: Trenton, Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, New Brunswick, Camden, http://www.Character-Visits.com Clifton, Edison, Elizabeth, Princeton, Toms River, Morristown, Plainfield, Atlantic City, ...

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visits,NJ    

866.333.2623_New Jersey Kids Party, Character Visit,866.333.2623, Characters,Birthday, parties, Delaware, Elmo, Poo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Children Entertainment, 866.333.2623, , Power Rangers, Maryland, Kids, Characters, visits, NJ, Pa, Md, De, NYC, 866.333.2623, ...

Need Dora The Explore     (1 reply)

I need a Dora the Explore for my daughters birthday on may 26 2007 theyre hard to find in haywrd califorina please let me now if you know any
Posted by maria; updated 05/16/07

DORA THE EXPLORE    

I NEED A DORA THAT GIVES A SHOW IN SPANISH IN HAYWARD CALIFOINA
Posted by maria; updated 05/16/07

Dora And Boots Impersonators    

I am looking to have a Dora and a Boots Impersonator to come to my daughter`s 3rd Birthday party the first Sunday in August and I don`t know where to find them. I live in the Metro Atlanta area in Georgia.
Posted by Tombi Herd; updated 05/16/07

18th Birthday Party Script    

Pls...help me, i`m organizing a debut party on 25th of May can u send me a sample program....tnx.
Posted by argie; updated 05/16/07