Spa Party, Spa Party Favors, Spa Party Kits To Go    

Want to have a spa party for a birthday or other special occation? We offer the best spa party in New Jersey! If we aren`t in your area, but you would like to create your own special spa night, just ask for our Spa Party Kit To Go for an awesome do it yourself spa ...
Posted by Get Spa'ed Girl!; updated 04/17/07

Home Spa Party, Spa Party Favors And Spa Party Kits    

Have a wonderful spa party in the comfort of your own home! We do it all and bring it all to you! If we are not in your area, we offer our spa in a kit with everything you need to do the spa at home for a fab girls night in, birthday bash or just a special time with ...
Posted by Get Spa'ed Girl!; updated 04/17/07

Dora The Explorer    

Hi my name is nichole and i really really need a dora character to appear at my baby niece`s birthday party in ny.. I would love to find one i have searched everywhere..
Posted by nichole; updated 04/15/07

Program Script    

Please send me a program script because i`ll be the emcee of my friend`s debut party next sunday Please.. Thanks! it would be a great help. God bless
Posted by Gessa Rae Pozon; updated 04/16/07

My Friends' Surprise Party    

Okay, my boyfriend and his best friend are turning 18 this may and their birthdays are 3 days apart from each other. They are really big gamers, like they play video games on the gamecube and the computer like World of Warcraft and Counterstrike. I don`t know what to ...
Posted by Kelsey; updated 04/17/07

Spa Party And Spa Party Favors And Supplies    

Looking to have a home spa party? We do it al! We will come to your home and give you and your party guests and wonderful spa experience. If we are not in your area, we offer a complete spa party kit for a do it yourself spa party. We also have the best spa party ...
Posted by Sandra; updated 04/17/07

Memorable Birthday Parties For Kids    

Noah`s Ark Animal Workshops "Stuff-n-Fluff" Workshops You and your friends make your own stuffed animals Great party fun and a wonderful party momento that you made with your very own hands. Www.setsailwithnoahsark.com
Posted by Tammy; updated 04/15/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/15/07

Dora The Explorer Or Elmo Impersonator     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo or Dora the Explorer impersonator for my daughter`s first birthday party. We are in Merrillville, IN, 30 minutes outside Chicago. Please help!!
Posted by Brandi; updated 04/15/07

LIVE BRATZ CHARACTERS FOR KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MIAMI     (3 replies)

Need live bratz characters for kids birthday party in June
Posted by ROCHELLE; updated 04/14/07

SWEET SIXTEEN     (1 reply)

HELP!!! My sweet sixteen is june-4-2007 and i have no clue what to do and what music to play. Does ne1 now ne good sites? or any good music and slow music? i like all types of music just not rap. So yeh... HELP!!!!
Posted by MICHELLE; updated 04/14/07

HARLEY DAVIDSON?    

Let me help you make your dreams a reality for your decorations and favors! I custom design everything to YOUR details Plus I am always happy to work on pricing wherever I am able. You may see some examples at www.cmbcrafts.com EMAIL ME ANYTIME!! Visit ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 04/14/07

Cinderella Table Names     (1 reply)

Please help me pick table names with the cinderella theme in mind for 17 tables.
Posted by Angie; updated 04/14/07

Gene Diaz (chicago) Rocks! Great Artist    

Gene came & face painted at our event this past month & I highly recommend him & his team. The fun personality not to mention the best designs any of us ever saw! There were 50 kids! He worked so smoothly & with such a calm. We all loved him! His site is www.jusfaceit....
Posted by Ginny Jones ; updated 04/14/07

Birthday Party Entertainment     (2 replies)

I need to find out if i can hire entertainers that dress up as sesame street characters to perform at my sons birthday party as well as if they have a bounce house that has sesame street character. My sons birthday is in miami
Posted by marissa; updated 04/12/07

Winnie The Pooh Or Tiger Character    

My Baby first Birthday Party is April 22, 2007 Theme Winnie the Pooh Need a live Character and good Clowns ( Good price)
Posted by Lillian; updated 04/12/07

Wrestling Party Supplies    

Please advise of the store you found these in arizona i really need the wrestling party supplies in the next two weeks
Posted by brenda; updated 04/12/07

SUPERMEN -My Sons 5 B-Day Party 4/14/07 3pm     (1 reply)

I am looking for a SUPERMEN to come to my sons party this saturday afternoon around 3 or 4 pm. Please respond with info, prices and pictures. Respond ASAP. Thankyou very much. This is in Campbell, CA Zip 95008
Posted by Beba; updated 04/12/07

Caught Up In The Moment? Let Me Handle The Photos    

Between setting up for the party which includes cooking, baking, organizing and stressing you still have to greet the guests and try to somehow capture all those little moments so the special person will remember everything. I cant do the setting up for you but i can ...
Posted by stephanie; updated 04/12/07

Dora Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Dora character to come to my two year old daughters party on May 19th in Newark NJ. Please email me back with any information.
Posted by Millie; updated 04/12/07

MY 16th    

Hi im stacey and my 16th birthday is coming up soon i am hoping to have a party of about 15 - 25 ppl and its going to be a girl/boy party if u have any ideas can u please send me them Lots of appreciation Stacey xx
Posted by Stacey; updated 04/13/07

13 Year Old Birthday Sleepover    

I am almost 13 and am having a sleepover party for 6 girls. I don`t like makeup, but i am looking for some games along the lines of Mafia. Do you know any?
Posted by Kristen D; updated 04/13/07

Wiggles Impersonnators    

I am looking for Wiggles impersonnators in the Los Angeles area.
Posted by Amy Anton; updated 04/13/07

Hi.. Im Rush..    

Gud day!! im going to celebrate my 18th birthday dis coming april 30 and up to now i dont have my invitation.. Can u send me an example of those invitation that u have?? and a speech for my debut... Thanks!! i really appreciate it... I need it asap.. Thanks.. Here ...
Posted by lovely; updated 04/14/07

Ariel     (1 reply)

I am interested in having Ariel at my daughter`s party. Do you offer your services in the North dallas area?
Posted by lisa; updated 04/14/07