Children's Events, Enterprise, Alabama    

Facepainters, balloon twisters, clowns, magic for all events and celebrations.....servicing Enterprise and Geneva Alabama and surrounding areas Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 06/02/07

Alabama Facepainters    

Children and adult fun for all events.....servicing lower parts of alabama Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Face Painters, Florida    

Face painters in Panama City,Destin and the Emerald Coast of Florida Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Facepainters And Balloon Twisters, Florida    

Entertainment for children and adults for all events, private public and corporate, Panhandle of Florida Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

FACEPAINTERS, FLORIDA    

Party entertainment, all ages, all events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

FACEPAINTERS, ALABAMA    

Facepainters, balloon twisters, clowns, magic and more for all ages and events.....servicing lower parts of Alabama Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Graduation Message Using Candy Bars     (2 replies)

Does anyone have a graduation messages using candy bars. I have alot of graduation parties to go to and i know i`ve seen it done before along time ago.
Posted by melissa; updated 05/31/07

UUUGHHHH    

OMG!!! i want a cap ouy sleepover in my backyad but my momisnt letting me but my mom is. She thinks we are going to be bad and keep them up. UHHH NOOO!! we would like whisper but no she thinks we are going to scream and make alot of noise and i dont know how to ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 05/31/07

Mall Scavanger Hunt     (3 replies)

The mall scavanger hunt is my daughters dream b-day party,we do need ideas for good clues,please help she wants this party
Posted by sarah martin; updated 05/31/07

Having A Birthday Party?    

Email me if you need help planning a birthday party! janelle@eventsbyjd.com Visit our page for more info: Exclusive Events by JD
Posted by Janelle; updated 05/31/07

Personalized Scrapbooks!    

Want a personalized scrapbook of your birthday celebration? Email janelle@eventsbyjd.com Visit our page for more info: Exclusive Events by JD
Posted by Janelle; updated 05/31/07

Clowns & Characters For Kids Parties    

Great clowns & characters for kids parties! $20.00 off! (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/01/07

WWE Smackdown    

My son`s birthday is in two week and this is the theme he picked. Please let me know where I can find this.
Posted by Abby; updated 06/01/07

MY SWEETSIXTEEN!!.. I Need Help!     (2 replies)

Hi im Prity i am turning Sweet16 on Cinco de Mayo, May 5 which is on friday i need help in color, themes i dont know if i should go with the colors Pink & Gold, because i cant think of much to do with it, i know i still have 5 months but i dont want to be unprepared ...
Posted by Prity; updated 06/01/07

Cookie Monster Character    

I am looking for a place that has cookie monster character to come to my son`s first birthday party in September 2007 in Conshohocken, PA. Please let me know where I can find this service-thank you.
Posted by Caren; updated 05/30/07

Games    

I got all these online by google searches Junk Food Frenzy: This is a great game that will keep your tummy full and keep you laughing. Dig out some of your favorite desserts and copy the instructions on index cards. Buy ingredients for all the desserts and place ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 05/30/07

My Son's 10th Birthday    

I live in central alabama and would like to charter a helicoper ride for my son`s 10th b`day in November. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Brandon; updated 05/30/07

13th B-Day    

I am having a 13th birthday i want to invite 5-6 people but i want it to be hip and fun i can`t decide what to do oh and It HAS TO BE INEXPENSIVE! Do you have any ideas? Thanx kelsey
Posted by kelsey; updated 05/30/07

Kids,Party,Characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699    

Kids,party,characters,Birthday,New Jersey,866.611.6699 ELMO Princess Party Amazing! NJ Characters,De,Power Rangers,NJ, ELMO, Kids Parties,Spider-Man visits,nj,BLUE ,Bat,Man, Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia, Visit ...
Posted by Kids Parties NJ; updated 05/30/07

Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,NJ,Pa    

Character,Party,Visits,At,Your,Location, Visits,New Jersey,NYC,DE,PA, Philadelphia, Pa,866.611.6699 ,Poo Bear,SpongeBob,Kids, Party,866.611.6699 , BLUE NJ,Kids,party,ELMO characters,New,Jersey,866.611.6699 .Princesses SPIDER MAN ELMO http://www.Character-Visits.com ...

SPIDER MAN NJ,Kids,Party,ELMO Characters,New,Jersey    

Philadelphia,Maryland,866.611.6699 ,Pennsylvania,Poo Visits You,Bear,Bob, Kids,Party,New YorK City,866.611.6699 NJ,Kids,party,characters,New Jersey 866.611.6699 http://www.Character-Visits.com You,Bear ,Bob, Kids,Party,New YorK City,866.611.6699 NJ,Kids,party,...

Looking For An Elmo Character    

Looking for an Elmo Character for my sons first Birthday in Florida the Boynton Beach area. Thanks!
Posted by Candice; updated 05/30/07

PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS Southern California    

Serving Southern California since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals including: Sheep, lambs, goats, rabbits, ducks, ...
Posted by Megan; updated 05/30/07

CLOWNS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES- SGV,Inland Empire    

We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized games including the giant parachute, song & dance, face painting, balloon animals and a gift for the birthday child. We also ...
Posted by Megan; updated 05/30/07

Balloon Twisters    

Balloon Twisters & face painters. We travel anywhere! (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/31/07