Kids Character Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for characters for a 6 year old boy birthday party in detroit, MI
Posted by Mohana; updated 04/23/07

3 Year Old Party In Atlanta    

I need live lil bratz for my soon to be 3 year old in Atlanta. Her birthday is in August. I want with the head mask thing though not just a regular face.
Posted by Shunte; updated 04/23/07

Best BBQ Catering In Northern Nevada--Reno-Tahoe +    

We have the #1 wood smoked bbq for any catering job or event. Call 775-575-7692 or find us here under Gordon`s Backyard BBQ & Catering. Visit our page for more info: Gordon's Backyard BBQ & Catering
Posted by Gordon; updated 04/23/07

What Do You Need For A Birthday Party?    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more ...
Posted by Keith; updated 04/23/07

Superstar Productions Now Located In Charlotte, N.C.    

Superstar Productions, a Family entertainment company with headquarters in Miami has recently started providing children`s entertainment within the Charlotte, North Carolina vicinity. Services include character sing-a-long shows with speaker systems, cordless ...
Posted by Robert; updated 04/23/07

Philadelphia, PA NJ Dora The Explorer Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Affairs R US has Birthday Party Favors and offers a huge selection of balloon twisters, face painter, kids birthday party CHARACTER COSTUME RENTALS, MOON BOUNCERS, PARTY SUPPLIES, DISC JOCKEYS, SINGING TELEGRAMS, and more based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and general ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 04/23/07

Corporate B'Days, Panama City & Destin, FL    

Surprise yourco-workers with a singing telegram Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna ; updated 04/19/07

Ticket Invitations Are Great For Birthdays At Every Age!    

Visit our website and see our unique ticket invitations. They look just like real concert tickets. They come in several colors with color coordinated envelopes. Feel free to request a sample, if you want to see how great these are! With the optional magnetic ...
Posted by Viveca; updated 04/19/07

SEXY MILD FUN BIRTHDAY STRIP-O-GRAMS**866-374-7689***    

SEXY MILD FUN BIRTHDAY STRIP-O-GRAMS**866-374-7689***MALE OR FEMALE STRIPPERS TO MAKE YOUR PARTY A MEMORABLE EVENT**SEXY MILD FUN BIRTHDAY STRIP-O-GRAMS**866-374-7689*** Visit our page for more info: Fantasy Entertainment
Posted by FANTASY ENT.; updated 04/19/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 04/19/07

PRETTY PRINCESS JEWELRY    

AS PRINCESS PARTY FAVORS OR FOR YOUR PRINCESS BIRTHDAY GIRL. I SELL BEAUTIFUL AND AFFORDABLE GIRLS JEWELRY. FROM TIARAS TO NECKLESES. TO RECIEVE A FREE CATALOG E-MAIL ME @ SUSANASGEMS@HOTMAIL.COM
Posted by Susana C.; updated 04/20/07

Sweet 16, The Big "40" And All Birthday Mints!    

Delicious personalized party favors are endless! We can customize with your Team Photo, School picture or Corporate Logo. We offer a wide variety of choices from Mitzvah Mints to Chocolate theme favors, CD`s, place card holders and champagne bottles! If you are ...
Posted by Tamar ; updated 04/20/07

CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES!! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You ...
Posted by Connie; updated 04/21/07

7th Bday Party Program Script    

My daughter`s 7th bday is 5days away,can someone please,please send me a 7th bday party program script with 7 roses, candles, gifts, balloons and lollipops and cotillion de honor. Thank you very much
Posted by Donna Nuguit; updated 04/22/07

Party Entertainment For Kids & Adults    

Serving the northern panhandle of florida around Panama City and Destin and other towns. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna walrond; updated 04/17/07

Parties For Kids And Adults    

Serving the panama city and destin and surrounding areas of florida. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Parties, Panama City And Destin    

Parties for kids and adults. See our site. We service the northern panhandle of florida Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Characters, Magicians, Clowns, DJs, Pony Rentals, Ctc    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more ...
Posted by Keith; updated 04/17/07

Magic For Kids And Adult Parties/Events    

Fun filled magic for all ages....private and corporate events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna ; updated 04/17/07

Magicians In Panama City And Destin, Florida    

For private and corporate events, for kids and adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Magic Fun: Kids/Adults, Private And Corporate    

Fun for all ages at all events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Party- Need Help With Games    

Okay first party since i was 10 need some help with planning and really need some help finding some extremely fun games!!!!! please help me its in a month planning now and need great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!! please and thank-you! Dee
Posted by dee; updated 04/18/07

Baseball Theme Party    

I am looking to have a party in Miami for my nephew who is turning 9 and the theme of the party is Baseball so i need all baseball decorations and also need Baseball jerseys (NY yankee replicas) does anyone know of someone who can do this?
Posted by Angela; updated 04/18/07

Photo Album    

Did you get your pictures taken by a photographer and only got the CD or the disposable cameras that you put on the table? You never got the album done and it is that time to get it done! I can help you out with that. Call me Al Frankel (760) 402-2531 Visit our page ...
Posted by Al; updated 04/18/07

Sweet Help    

Hi, I need your help... PLS !!! 1. Use any device (such as your hand phone) to record a message "happy birthday to winnie wong" or create your own words 2. Send email to winniebirthday@gmail.com with that file asap And/or ask your friend to do the same ...
Posted by dave; updated 04/19/07