Anyone?     (1 reply)

??
Posted by Secrets; updated 05/05/07

14th Birthday    

Okay so my birthday is coming up really soon!! I have no clue what I am going to do. If you have any suggestions that would be great!! thxs! : ]
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/04/07

MAGIC    

Magic shows for private and corporate events in Florida. Panama City, Destin, Ft. Walton Beach, Niceville and west to Apalachicola. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 05/04/07

Copy Of Debut Programs    

Can you please send me a sample of debut program. Thanks
Posted by aikah agnote; updated 05/04/07

Birthday Party    

I need a Dora the Explorer character to come to my daughter`s 2nd birthday party on 5/19/2007. I live in Louisville, Ky. I would like someone to contact me via email and let me know the prices and if someone is in my area that can show up. Please let me know asap. ...
Posted by Dionne; updated 05/04/07

Dora For Laura    

Hi I am seeking a Dora and friends package for my 3year old for May 12th 2007. I resides within the Maryland area. Please only company calls. 202-253-3519 Paulette Thank you for your help God bless!
Posted by Paulette; updated 05/04/07

30th Birthday     (3 replies)

To Anyone who can help, I will turn 30 this year and I plan to throw a party and give God glory for the wonderful things He has done in my life which includes my husband of three years and my gorgeous 4 month old son He blessed us with. I`m debating between a nice ...
Posted by Danielle; updated 05/01/07

I Need Help For My 18th Birthday    

Hello, it is mine and my twins 18th in a couple of months and i want a massive party. However, dont no how to go about it. Please can u help me?
Posted by stacey ; updated 05/01/07

Male Strippers+female Strippers Nj Pa De*****    

Male strippers+female strippers nj pa de*****866-374-7689 www.strip-o-gram.net nj strippers pa strippers del strippers 866-374-7689 www.strip-o-gram.net male strippers+female strippers nj pa de*****mild to wild birthday strip-o-grams fun comedy fatty-grams male+female ...
Posted by FANTASY ENT.; updated 05/01/07

ALL THEMES - CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR YOU!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Birthday parties for all ages!! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/02/07

Dora The Explorer    

I would like a Dora character at my daughter`s party. Where can I find one in the Cleveland Ohio area?
Posted by Tamika ; updated 05/02/07

Script On A Debut Party    

Pls send me a scipt on how manage a debut party. I need it tomorrow. Pls send me
Posted by jenelyn mandawe; updated 05/03/07

Birthday Party    

I need a place for a dance party for my sweet 14! It needs to be in either Richmond, Berea, or Lexington, Kentucky. Please contact me.
Posted by Chasity; updated 05/03/07

TRI STATE STRIPPERS MALE+FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS    

TRI STATE STRIPPERS MALE+FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS 866-374-7689 www.strip-o-gram.netTRI STATE STRIPPERS MALE+FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS 866-374-7689 TRI STATE STRIPPERS MALE+FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS 866-374-7689 Visit our page for more info: Fantasy Entertainment
Posted by FANTASY ENT.; updated 05/03/07

Blues Clue Character     (1 reply)

I need a blues clue character rental for my son`s bday here in Tampa, FL
Posted by Christina; updated 04/28/07

NEED NEW PRANKS!!!    

~~!!!Hey! Guys Can ANY of you`s GIVE me some fresh ideas of sleepover pranks that ARE appropriate!!!~~
Posted by Kaitlyn; updated 04/28/07

14th B-Day Party    

My 14th B-Day Party is in August, and I want to have an UNFORGETTABLE time! I recently got a in-ground pool dug in my backyard so i wanna have a pool party. (it will be co-ed if that helps) I waz thinking like OC or Laguna Beach cuz im way obsessed, but I can`t really ...
Posted by Bekah; updated 04/28/07

Joey's Gym, My Gym, Kidnasium, Fit For Kids     (1 reply)

Can anyone recommend any of these gyms for a 3rd birthday party. They are all in West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills or Santa Monica. I have all of the information for each one and am having trouble deciding which one to choose.
Posted by Patty; updated 04/29/07

13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hey, I`m having my 13th birthday in 1 month, and i need a theme!! I having 25 boy/girls at my house. I have no pool, and i have a budget of $200. I want to have some fun games but i don`t know any. Could you please help me! Thanx ~Allie oh yeah i want to have a ...
Posted by Allie; updated 04/29/07

Debut Party Speech    

Hello, I need a birthday closing remarks for my daughter`s debut on May 15. Please help me... Many thanks!
Posted by Lyn Cruzana; updated 04/29/07

Help Please!! I Need Ideas For My Sweet 16th     (1 reply)

I was planning to have my sweet 16th in a hall, but it will end up costing to much so i cant any more. I cant even have a party in my back yard as it is only a slab of dirrt since we only just moved in. I cant have it at the beach or anything as its july and its means ...
Posted by Secrets; updated 04/30/07

WWE Party- Logo Colors    

Could someone PLEASE tell me what the logo colors are for WWF or WWE, whichever it is? I am so clueless, and my son wants his birthday party`s theme to be this. The lady who is making the cake thought it was orange and black....I thought it was red and black.
Posted by NFJ; updated 04/30/07

25th Anniversary Party    

Hi everyone, In about six weeks I will be hosting a surprise 25th wedding anniversary party for my parents. Although I`ve hosted small parties before, the catch of this event is that it will be at a restaurant. I expect anywhere from 12 to 20 guests, including my ...
Posted by Rocio; updated 04/30/07

Charlotte, North Carolina Family Entertainment    

Superstar Productions, a Family entertainment company with headquarters in Miami has recently started providing children`s entertainment within the Charlotte, North Carolina vicinity. Services include character sing-a-long shows with speaker systems, cordless ...
Posted by Robert; updated 05/01/07

WWF Party Supplies FOUND!    

Amy, I just found them for my girlfriend (who couldnt find them either) online. They are at this site. Http://www.fultonparty.com/html/superstars_of_wwf.html .....she was soo happy ...hope this helps
Posted by Nicole; updated 05/01/07